To introduce Fixed Sb points For Movie Review section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
What I wanted to suggest is simple as e-book had a fixed Sb Points after posting them is it possible for Movie Review section as well

Points to be conflicted
1. E-book section/ YouTube section is different this is different
-------- I know it's the whole other thing. But we all know that this forum is more like a democracy were each member is given the information of how many Sb points will they get after posting a thread in respective section. The only exception is Movie Review Section

From what I have heard I don't know if it is true or not but the points in this section depends upon the word's or something like that. So someone gets less someone gets more. I don't say it is unequal but there is already a word limit that it should be atleast have 200 word. What the thing does is if you get more sb points for a large review members of the forum they will go on writing and writing and if the review is genuine I do not have any objection for that but few will go on writing literally anything. This will add up the Staffs work. This can be added like
1. Each member will get 50 sb Points if he will post in movie review section and each of his review will be checked by Staff unless he gets the Approved Releaser badge.
I don't know if I have stated it correctly what I wanted to say. Sorry if anyone find's this rude. Hurting someone is not my intention 🙂🙂

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'll just add what i said to the chatbox so that it's considered too.

It's mainly because if there are larger sb point for more reviews, people will take time making a detailed one, and word limit is absurd tbh, because different games have different reviews, for example, if i review both jetpack joyride and Call of Duty mobile, there are many things you can write about the latter while not so much about the forum.

So a fixed one might force users to repeat points or use gibberish/nonsense to reach the word limit [there is a minimum word limit though, i believe 200 words].

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I genuinely oppose this suggestion. The review reward is based on many factors including word count. So more detail the review more rewards will they get. Its also inspire them to write detailed reviews. Anyway if you concern about staff time then don't worry, we need to check all "new user" reviews short or long that doesn't even matter.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'll just add what i said to the chatbox so that it's considered too.

It's mainly because if there are larger sb point for more reviews, people will take time making a detailed one, and word limit is absurd tbh, because different games have different reviews, for example, if i review both jetpack joyride and Call of Duty mobile, there are many things you can write about the latter while not so much about the forum.

So a fixed one might force users to repeat points or use gibberish/nonsense to reach the word limit [there is a minimum word limit though, i believe 200 words].
There is word limit only because if they write more they will get more but its not must. We never reject any review because its short but if they write short review they will get less reward that's all.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Thank you for explaining it Gourov and also thank you Fox to include your comment as well. I could not come up with any point after that explanation so you can close the thread. Sorry for troubling you

Status
Not open for further replies.