[Visual Novel/Otome] My Last First Kiss (NSP)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,283 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

Title: My Last First Kiss
Alternate Title(s): Otona no Hatsukoi, Hajimemasu, 大人の初恋、はじめます
Developer(s): Voltage Inc.
Publisher(s): Voltage Inc.
Release Date: 2021-11-25
Language(s): English
Voiced: Not voiced
Console: Nintendo Switch
Version/Update: 1.0.0
Format: NSP
Size: 1.82 GB

Description
From now on, we're more than friends.
Even as an adult, the memory of your first love has remained in your heart. After a fateful reunion with him, you gather your courage and reveal your true feelings, but he turns you down.
Luckily 5 of your childhood friends are there to help mend your broken heart.
But then one day...you cross the line of friendship...?!
“Forget about that guy already.”

For the longest time, you only ever thought of him as a friend. But one day, you suddenly find yourself attracted to him...?!
You’ve been best friends since you were kids, but seeing him now makes your heart race!
Are you the only one too embarrassed to make eye contact? But then...

“You’ve become so beautiful.”

Characters:
Ayato Hidaka "The Likeable Popular Guy"
Ichiya Misono "The Unfriendly Lone Wolf"
Makoto Morimachi "The Loyal Older Brother"
Takamune Kitami "The Passive Soccer Player"
Riku Morimachi "The Quiet Younger Brother"

Contents:
Includes "Main Stories" in the app "Love 365: Find Your Story," up until "Delivering the News"

Gallery

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 95 SB Points
Downloaded 15 times
Downloaded by: @Teehjayy, @Momolicius, @Tifairs, @eclairlyf, @Aruel, @AK2254, @Ohnoalex, @Chopusticks, @yukichan1, @sarip, @jnguy2, @Ruvi99K1, @lisa22222, @peterporkers, @nana19
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

eclairlyf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's can't installed in my phone. why is it ? it's said "the certificate file couldn't be located" and i try to used a different install tools and it's said "unexpected file extension" or "there was a problem parsing a package"

PLZ HELP !!!

it's can't installed in my phone. why is it ? it's said "the certificate file couldn't be located" and i try to used a different install tools and it's said "unexpected file extension" or "there was a problem parsing a package"

PLZ HELP !!!
AHHH MY BAD SORRY I AM SO STUPID I DIDN'T READ THAT THIS IS FOR NINTENDO SWITCH. MY POOR SB CASH 😭😭😭

jnguy2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
am i the only one that can only see text and not the images?

As in i can see the main menu and it's all good but when i try to look at images in the album or see anything in the game itself i see only the text box and no cg

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
what emulator do you use? try either yuzu or ryujinx ^-^ but make sure to update ryujinx

jnguy2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i tried on both. I asked a friend to try it as well and it produced same results on their computer.