💬 Review Werewolf online

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,771 happy users since 2014.
Register

thebettermegaminer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Werewolf online

A town of Salem type online role play game.

Review:
Werewolf online is a game similar to town of Salem where you enter short rounds with a total of 16 players. Each round the village spends the day trying to find the werewolves to lynch them while at night the evil attacks. Over time you can unlock different character customizations which is quite rewarding. I would recommend this game to play with friends. There are lots of different roles your character can have. Sometimes you are the fool, with the goal of being lynched. Other times you are an arsonist trying to burn the other members of the village. There are also more ordinary roles such as Seer for find werewolves, doctor for protecting, or the many werewolf varients. There's a lot of options in this game, especially in the sandbox mode which introduces lots of more roles including Cupid, pacifist, Mayor, and many many more. There is also a competitive ranked mode which is very fun. Another thing this game has is a custom game functionality. When you get enough coins from playing (coins are easy enough to get without paying anything) you are able to create games with a great imbalance of roles which can be very entertaining. Another thing is that the daily rewards don't start over if you miss a day, which is pretty cool because I don't get annoyed if I come back after a week of not playing. I don't know how this game is still up because I don't think there are any ads at all. I would definitely recommend this game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐