What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,186 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark220

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Interesting stories everywhere.. meanwhile my username is just what I told people for short because my real name is longer than a whole train. Am Jest Joking but 10 letters for one name? 🥴

offlineperso

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Mine was not supposed to be interesting and I wouldn’t be online for very long and, I was just a person like anybody else and the character limit didn’t let me put an ”n”! Yeah

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
My surname is Memon derived from Momin -- Momin is Urdu language word means pious person in english @Sbenny

BrooklynD

Novice Lv1️⃣
My username is based on my first avatar's name in the 3D virtual world game, Second Life. SL was my introduction to online gaming that connected you with players from around the world.

AvageGamer22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It is a combination of Average and Savage when I was younger, kinda lame but I rolled with it ever since.

WatcherXXX

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
The watcher from the comics and tripleX from the movie

kairostyme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I've always had an interest in Greek mythology, so I wanted to look up cool Greek origin words to name a character inspired by Greek mythology! Kairos means the right or critical moment. I thought it would be cool to put Kairos and time together!

owtlah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I used to ride with a motorcycle club, and the tv show called Gangland did an episode about us. They had pictures of a lot of us and they blocked out the eye area to conceal our identity. Well thats all fine and dandy except I am a tattooist and my ink is very unique, so everywhere i went for a while people would recognise me, so my friends started calling me an outlaw, so I went with it but changed the spelling to Owtlah.

dr0mabuse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Dr. Mabuse was a fictitious character in Fritz Lang's spectacular movies of the 1930s.
He is a psychoanalytical doctor who has gone maniac and tries to build up a world ruling criminal syndicate.
He is able to hypnotize people and to change his appearance quickly.