Your Best friend

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Attachments

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
She, actually 😄. Kinda hard when you cant see the ball.
And yeah. She likes to sleep in my bed.... Though, technically shes still considered a stray since she only came to me when i'm eating and (try) to sleep.
Found her almost a month and a half ago. My little cousin apparently use her as a playthings....and if you know anything about a brats then you know they're not playing nice.
The poor fella lost a few of her left whiskers....and some were burned in half. Try to zoom in a bit.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
She, actually 😄. Kinda hard when you cant see the ball.
And yeah. She likes to sleep in my bed.... Though, technically shes still considered a stray since she only came to me when i'm eating and (try) to sleep.
Found her almost a month and a half ago. My little cousin apparently use her as a playthings....and if you know anything about a brats then you know they're not playing nice.
The poor fella lost a few of her left whiskers....and some were burned in half. Try to zoom in a bit.
Awh 😊 lol my bad its a girl kitty ..I just love it when pets strays or ferals choose their person, it makes you really special then . 🤗 sighs kids can be a bit over playful I hope they dont do anymore to hurt her

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you. She actually a lot nicer than other stray on my place....must of them just come to my house to steal my fry fish.
And you better believe they did *Grin*. I'm pretty sure they can still feel those broom mark on their rear........nah, I'm not punish them too hard....their mother though.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Thank you. She actually a lot nicer than other stray on my place....must of them just come to my house to steal my fry fish.
And you better believe they did *Grin*. I'm pretty sure they can still feel those broom mark on their rear........nah, I'm not punish them too hard....their mother though.
Lol ouch damn now I feel bad for them too broomsticks ouchies !!!

Heheh and the pirate said aarghhhh the wee beastie be stealin ma fry fish ! 😂

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
My loyal friend was at my side for almost 14 years😢View attachment 18873
Sorry for your lose @Twich54 , I just also like cats. All cats reminds my old days when I have a lot of cats . But fortune never helped me and I lost a lot of them. And now I have only 2 of them left.
IMG_20190103_100834.jpg
FB_IMG_15476780759974750.jpg

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love cats and I enjoy having a doggy too! Love to watch videos about cats and dogs how they are together and always see myself being able to have that! It's something special but I guess that's only in fairytales for me lol pets will always be my best friend's coz they don't talk bad once they get to know you and will always be treated with kindness. The type everyone wants. I'm glad to have crossed paths with the few pets I had and I'll always remember them as my only best friends. Maybe someday life will let me have more! Looking forward to that !