NSFW/18+ APK [18+ VN / Gamebook] Anna - Exciting Affection [3DCG Adult VN]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[18+ VN / Gamebook] Anna - Exciting Affection [3DCG Adult VN]

Name of the game: Anna - Exciting Affection

Version: 1.2.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The story is about a girl who has moved to a new city with her boyfriend, yet they can't live together. The player will guide Anna through her journey to discovery of her secret, dirty side. You will be making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through her sexual journey. There will be the main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as side quests that will increase in number with Annas advancement.

Gameplay is structured in a way that player doesn't need to accept all of the characters to max out some points to get the max scenes. If a player doesn't like one character or another, he can avoid him by declining whilst not lose scenes with other ones and in some cases even getting different scenes.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 333 times

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years

TR8

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

gil64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
after 3 scennes it blocks. no possibility to go forward. tested on my Samsung A8 and Elephone S8

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
after 3 scennes it blocks. no possibility to go forward. tested on my Samsung A8 and Elephone S8
I can't replicate.. you sure it's not a decision tree but the developer used a full text colour?

gil64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't replicate.. you sure it's not a decision tree but the developer used a full text colour?
I've tried to tap anywhere in the screen, supposing there was hidden text or a full text colour, but nothing. tried to install on another smartphone with the same result. Don't worry, it's not important. Thanks for your support anyway.

Bukme26

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need to know the file size before I decide whether to unlock or not. Please who knows the size?