A New Section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,011 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have been a member here for a little while, and I mostly just read posts here and there and join in the conversations in the Off-topic section.

There is one post there that really caught my attention and I really like the idea of it.

This post : Word Game : Telling A Story has been up for 20 days as of tomorrow and has over 400 posts to it.

It was originally supposed to be a "add one sentence per post" story but instead it has become a larger, more interesting more in depth story that has blown up by @Hans Bloodsmith and @CordeliaCross. It has become so awesome, that most of the other people that were in it at the beginning like me just stopped posting and kept reading to see what Hans and Cordelia were going to add next.

Even right now while I am posting this there are 17 viewers to the thread:

1538142598081.png

There were alot of people really interested in the idea of creating a story together when it first started, and the only reason we stopped is because we got so caught up in listening to what they ( @CordeliaCross and @Hans Bloodsmith) were doing with the story. @Hans Bloodsmith even drew a few pictures to illustrate the characters (I'll include my favorite one below).

I think this site would really benefit from a RP section. There are alot of people that have mentioned in their intros and in the off topic section that they like to write, I think this would be a great way to make people more active and help them open up a bit.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn : "i'm not crying, i'm not crying, Demons not crying...except maybe Dante... i hate thats a-hole."
Me : "Now, now its okay. 'Devil May Cry' afterall."
Zehn : "....I hate you."
Me : "I know you mean love~"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
@Yoda , @JTG, @Mavin, @Sbenny, and I have been working on a project to help strengthen our community here at Sbenny. This is a great idea, and I really think it's something we can make work as long as we are able to figure out the logistics and @Sbenny is okay with it. :) I'm glad there are more writers here. In the meantime, if you'd like to share some of your writing, please create a post in the off topic section to share some of your work. We'd love to read it :D

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yoda , @JTG, @Mavin, @Sbenny, and I have been working on a project to help strengthen our community here at Sbenny. This is a great idea, and I really think it's something we can make work as long as we are able to figure out the logistics and @Sbenny is okay with it. :) I'm glad there are more writers here. In the meantime, if you'd like to share some of your writing, please create a post in the off topic section to share some of your work. We'd love to read it :D
Are you asking me or @SeraphineSanctum i'm confused lol

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry, haven't had coffee yet. The first part was directed at you both, but when suggesting the new off topic post that was more towards you @King Hacker. My bad, lol.
No worries buddy i have many drafts for novels right now but i do have one poem if you want i can share it here

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for creating this suggestion, @Sbenny just finished implementing it, so you should see the writing section under the Misc Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.