~ A SBenny Holiday Contest 2018 ~*~ 12 Days of Events Day Five : December 17th

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,315 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
My wish is....... I wish that the community will continue to grow better and better along with us, the member and family of Sbennytopia. Also, hope all the leach that infest us to.....what the polite way of saying all death again? Terminated?
That's a wonderful wish, @Hans Bloodsmith ! I hope we continue to grow stronger too!

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Darn @Hans Bloodsmith , gotta agree with ya on that wish, this site becoming better and exterminated them leechers.

Now my personal wish is for the site to continue operating for a long time! even for at least a generation! and for this community to stay strong no matter what problems come. :)

Patman1980

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish all the best to all sbenny members and their family, and hope just as hans that our family grows bigger and stays more active, and i hope someday to become vip and help out to reduce the costs.

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish that all the users keep loving to play all the games, and that all the modders and everyone that works for the site feel that what they do here is very much appreciated.

simcow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish we could use SB Points to order a pizza

Edit: but for a serious suggestion since most apks are phone focused, wouldn't a more mobile friendly site be a great 2019 wish :) I have to hit request desktop everytime I'm on mobile. :)

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I wish this site start a thread for wallpapers too and it keeps on getting famous everyday 👍

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
I wish all my important topics and my old friends be still here.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This event is now closed to new submissions. You may still vote for your favorite answer until 12 PM CST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.