A SBenny Holiday Event: New Year's Celebration 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,116 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
My resolution this year is to spend more time writing. I have let life get in the way of writing my stories and creating my own content. I don't want to let that happen any more, and I would like to find more ways to get back to it. Life is short, so we have to live every day the best ways we can :D.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its already that time of the year huh?
Well for my new year resolution....i honestly never thought about it. Losing weight is out of list cause i'm already thin like a pencil, having girlfriend sound....really appealing i'm not gonna lie, but meh, never ask what you dont have time to do. So that leave....do better in class and have a higher examination grades than last year. Yep, i can work with that. Oh yeah almost forgot. Happy New Year Folks!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
My resolution is to make myself happy by doing whatever my mind want me to do and also want to make my family, my friend and people happy by trying my best to do whatever they want me to do.

In short, I will try my best to make everyone happy.😊

🥂🥂🥂 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🍻🍻🍻

Dereal

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My Resolution in 2019?

I think i should find girlfriend.
Do what can i do to help the others.
Spending more time with my family
Dan getting better work..

Oh one thing that i forgot
I should go on diet
Overweight though

Happy new year 2019

Ceez

⇄ reject
Member for 6 years
My resolution for new years is to be less lazy(A must). To socialize more within and out the Sbenny community. And to overall be a better person than I was last year. :kissdroid:
🎈Happy New years🎈

Crownsraven

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
*:・*:・゚✧ My New Year's Resolution is to drink more water and stay hydrated (I've probably drank about five bottles worth of water this year.. How am I alive XD??), finish developing an art style that's all my own, and watch as much anime as I possibly can O(*≧▽≦*)O*:・*:・゚✧ !!!

Narutake

Moonblink is my queen ?
Member for 5 years
I'd say my resolution is to stop smoking but if I'm honest with myself, I know that I'm not in a state of mind currently to do that.

my resolution for 2019 is to get my GED, finally get a decent job that gives a damn about it's employees, and hopefully be able to move out of my parents house.

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My resolution is that I wanna stop doubting myself and trust in my abilities. Also to stop playing games every now and then, so that I could focus on my studies for a bit XD Also to finish as much as anime and series I possible can !

ohy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not used to doing new year's resolution because I didn't see the point--since I feel like can't commit to them anyway. But over the course of this year, I've heard people saying that writing your goals and talking about it with others helps a lot in reaching it. This topic reminded me of that.

So for 2019 resolutions, mine are (WIP):
1. To finish my undergrad thesis with a topic I can stand up for - as in, it's something I care about and actually have a real impact on my field of study
2. Graduate in 2019
3. Read 30 books
4. Finally get that driving license

Hopefully we all have a good 2019 :)

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Happy New Year everyone!
My New Year's resolution is to stress less, and to stop overthinking things, since it really ruined my health. I will try to enjoy the moment and important things in life, will travel more and find more time for doing the things I love, since my studies take most of my time.
All in all, I wish all of you love, hapiness and good health, because those are the most important things in life!
Cheers! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.