💬 Review After

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

emeraldfox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: After

Tessa Young is a dedicated student, dutiful daughter and loyal girlfriend to her high school sweetheart. Entering her first semester of college, Tessa's guarded world opens up when she meets Hardin Scott, a mysterious and brooding rebel who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself -- and what she wants out of life.

Review:
The movie is utter garbage. I will now list everything I hate about it.

1. Tessa. She is a stereotypical good girl who falls for a bad boy. But you know what she does, she cheats on her boyfriend multiple times and she gets mad when Hardin says he does not date while she in fact has a boyfriend. If you like him more than Noah than just break up with Noah.
2. Molly, our catoonish villain who just so had to be one of Hardin's conquest. She is mad because Tessa made Hardin fall in love with her which Molly could never do.
3.The mom. She is just your stereotypical mom who is living through her daughter. The thing that drives to the edge is when she cuts Tessa off for having a boyfriend. What the hell kind of mother does that!!!!
3.The bet. I don't know who invented this trope but f**k you. This is the most unforgivable thing that a person could do to you and I am so mad when the girl forgives the boy instead of just never talking to him ever again.
Last but definitely the person I hate most :Hardin. He is toxic. Emotionally toxic. With his push and pull. His tantrum throwing. He isn't even that cute. He is just cocky.

Would you recommend this to other users? No I would never recommend this movie to you unless you want to die of second hand embarrassment.

Rating(1-5): ⭐

Last edited:

IconicBoy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm gonna give 3 stars , i liked it a little bit , cus the boy was hot ! and some scenes are perfect ! But everyone has a opinion. I hope you accepted my opinion