Anything that you think is interesting but you never tried/too afraid to try?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
For me, it's Ice skating and Skydiving, both of these seem too cool to miss, but i am afraid that i will either get serious injuries of make a fool of myself.....

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
For me, it's sleeping peacefully! I've never gotten one peaceful sleep (except for my toddler and kiddo years)

Why should you worry about making yourself a fool? Its a normal thing to happen when doing things you've got little experience especially if you've never even have one, even if you have a prior experience it can still happen as no one's perfect. As for worrying about serious injuries, well, I guess it's kind of understandable... but you'll never ever be able to do that something if you've got no courage to do so

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Taking up responsibilities, I'm still a kid at heart 😚
I lived a depressed life where everyday is me waking up, following orders and sleep without realizing it, so now I want to enjoy doing what me and myself wants, a little late though 🙀
Still, I would love to try intense sports like skiing, sky diving,...ect even with my slight fear of heights
tenor (12).gif

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
The thing which I would always love to try — is to go in astral, or how I can call it, maybe even mental plane... I mean, it's just majestic to throw off body for some time, and look around the world at least a bit. However, instead of being the hack, this thing is somehow popular, and it's like well-known easter egg of reality, to be able to change your mind.

However, there is a little thing... Sometimes going to astral plane is followed by illusions, some unreal voices, images, even touches, which's origin is unknown. Yeah, it's just fabulous how magic is ignored or misunderstood... Oh, also as I know, you shouldn't go in astral with obvious fears, because you will see yourself creating them as always. Oh, sorry for information, I think there should be some context of why am I quite afraid. But not distrated. It's just unusual to be in surreal mode while going to sleep. I just always try to run from it, not to give it a try...

Yeah, it's not extreme sport, it's not love with bodies, it's not revealing secrets, I'm not that type of person to be interested in some sort of being, I just want to know and share, life like journey for my mind, not for my sociality.

Oh, that's maybe too much. But I think space won't harass me for being open to others🤗

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You should go for it, not everyone's an expert in it at first...idk there are many things for me actually. But let's say... riding a bicycle? I was never able to ride one as a kid

Last edited:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Skydiving. I absolutely hate the feeling of falling. Also haunted houses. Because ghosts. Eek.

NurryMizuno

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want learn hack....but im afraid my phone error or phone die ehehehe 😅🤣😂....coz im samsung 11 os...hahaha...

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I DO NOT recommend it, but there's a way to get what you're looking for. I DO NOT recommend it. It's called "peyote". There's other ways I'm sure, but that's the first one that comes to mind as I read your story. Just remember, I DO NOT recommend it!!

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Let's see...
Graduate highschool-✓
Go to college-✓
Become a US Marine-✓
Get great career that I love-✓
Travel-✓
Get married, have children, own a home-✓✓✓
I'm happy with all I've accomplished in life. ✓✓👍👍✓✓

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
Snowboarding! I used to love skateboarding back when in I was in highschool so it's always intrigued me, I've just never had the opportunity to travel up to the mountains to give it a shot. Maybe I'll have to start trying to put some plans into motion for it, it seems so fun ^.^
I'm also hoping to eventually visit Tokyo, Japan. I've been studying/teaching myself Japanese for a bit now, I want to prepare myself as much as possible with the language and culture so that when I go I can transition smoothly and be as respectful as possible. I'd never want to use my being a foreigner as a shield for ignorance. Their culture is so beautiful and graceful that I want to show both the country and its natives the utmost respect while there.

Last edited:

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
For me it's getting a job I've always been spoiled I think it will be interesting but I'm not good with interacting with people and I'm afraid I'll be bad at it because I've been spoiled my whole life never done dishes never done laundry everything I've ever had I got from my parents but I think it would be interesting getting a job is that weird

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
For me it living. I dont even know what's my role in this world, a fertilizer when i die maybe?

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I DO NOT recommend it, but there's a way to get what you're looking for. I DO NOT recommend it. It's called "peyote". There's other ways I'm sure, but that's the first one that comes to mind as I read your story. Just remember, I DO NOT recommend it!!
I feel like I'm gonna regret asking, but what's peyote?