Auto Toaster Tool Doesnt Load

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,028 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Hello,Auto Toaster tool doesn't load on my windows 7 x64 PC (yeah i know,it's crappy as **** 😂 but it still can do simple things like running programs like Net.Reflector,Adb & Fastboot,Advanced Apk tool etc etc. I even clicked on it like 50 times repeatedly from my frustration!!...So,after that i tried to run it as administrator and then it would show "would you like to allow this program to make changes to your computer" which gave me a little hope but after i clicked on "yes" as usual it didn't load again.Any Feedback sent as soon as possible would be appreciated since i have some modded apk's i wanna release.Thanks in advance.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@LVL 500 Mafia Boss my advice use batch apk tool by bursoft portable its a very good software and easy use while also free and comes with many features aside from net reflector it has mostly all other features you have mentioned hope it helps :D

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Alright so here's how it went,first of all i didn't see an option to decompile & compile apk's so i can modify them and add the toast message.Is the batch apk option (first option in the menu btw) this? Secondly when i tried to batch my modded apk's i got an error that basically said "No phone usb drivers detected, install the proper ones".I have installed successfully "universal usb drivers" as well as in case it wouldn't work my phone's model original drivers from the developers official site.The usb drivers must also be the latest version since last time i checked was in late March and there weren't any new usb driver updates published for a long time so i haven't checked since then.Imma check right now if a new update is available.Lastly of course my phone is properly connected my PC and to verify this i interacted with Adb and Fastboot commands.
EDIT : I have the latest version of my usb drivers.

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Added toast message successfully with Apk Tool X (Mobile version of Apk Tool for PC) and with solid file manager's text editor on my phone with a little help😉 from @Sbenny's guide on how to add toast text.Thanks for your help nonetheless my friend.:dinodance:woooo hoooo! Finally success!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.