💬 Review Azur Lane

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,154 happy users since 2014.
Register

Leo12345678

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Azur Lane

A mobile gacha game where you can collect and complete stages with anthropomorphized versions of mostly ww2 ships. It relies heavily on luck but is pretty fair overall.

Review:
Ever since I downloaded it I always dedicate at least an hour to it every day just trying to get some of the more rarer ships and build affection with my current ones. The games main gameplay is close to a shmup game but with a health star and leveling system. The girls also have changable equipment which you can find, make using blueprints or by getting them from equipment boxes. There's also a dorm feature that lets you customize a room and have two to five shipgirls slowly raise their levels and affection. When a shipgirl gets their affection high enough and if you have a promose ring you can marry them which increases their stats by a certain amount and for some ships will give you a special skin. The gacha in the game is very fair especially during events and quite a few of the rare ships you can earn as potential rewards from the stages so you can get better ships or just increase your collection while grinding levels. The game to make grinding and getting the stage awardbships easier also gives you an auto battle feature which handles the whole battle for you which is nifty if you just want to check it occasionally. The game also allows you to do exercises against other players which is a simulated battle between your and another players fleet which rewards merit one of the many currencies the game has.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would, if you like the anime aesthetic or if you just want a very good mobage I would definitely give this one a try. I wouldn't play it if you are adverse towards games that rely on luck or if you don't like to grind too much in a game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐