💬 Review Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy Series) by Ilona Andrews

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

ElenaGriffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy Series) by Ilona Andrews

Introduced our heroine, Nevada Baylor a private investigator who's facing a difficult case to bring in a dangerous suspect alive. Her quarry is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, who can set anything he wants on fire.

In the middle of investigation she's kidnapped by Mad Rogan—a darkly tempting powerful man. She's faced with difficult choices between wanting to run or surrender to their overwhelming attraction, Nevada must join forces with Rogan to stay alive.

Review:
For those of you seeking the next great urban paranormal series to devour, please read this series. I promised, you won't be bored. Nevada's story will keep you on the edge of your seats, wondering, guessing, laughing, and rooting for our protagonists from the get go. For me, no matter how fascinating the plot is, if we can't get behind the main protagonists, then it's futile.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely yes. You won't regret it. The world building is solid, the characters well fleshed and multi dimensional, the dialogues priceless and full of humor.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐