Childhood Favorite Superhero

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,289 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I always loved Elektra. Her story always really spoke to me. She was always able to overcome anything, even dying and being resurrected to save the people she loved.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I always loved Elektra. Her story always really spoke to me. She was always able to overcome anything, even dying and being resurrected to save the people she loved.
Was she there back then too. Was there any movie it shows regarding her

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
She was only ever in Elektra and Daredevil movie wise, but I used to read her comics.

I always loved Harley Quinn too!
Harley Quinn is my favorite too . Margot Robbie in suicide squad was really awesome

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm hoping they make a movie that's just about her and the Joker XD
Yeah that would be good but without Batman it won't mean anything don't you think . Batman should be the villain

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yeah that would be good but without Batman it won't mean anything don't you think . Batman should be the villain

I don't know about that, they could just show little glimpses of him, but it would be great just being the story of Harley and Joker

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't know about that, they could just show little glimpses of him, but it would be great just being the story of Harley and Joker
Haha sure 👌. Why don't we a make a movie at sbenny together

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Batman def..I always roleplayed w my older brother, he would've been some sort of dark wizard (he was weird back then lolol) and I would've been batman (I could've been wonder woman or catwoman or sth tho-)
And I often went up on the couch and pretended to be batman..then I used to jump in the air..and fell flat on my face...guess I always mistook him w spiderman after all 😐😂

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I actually have a script for an animated show that I wrote, I just can't animate or illustrate to save my life lol
That's nice
Post automatically merged:

Batman def..I always roleplayed w my older brother, he would've been some sort of dark wizard (he was weird back then lolol) and I would've been batman (I could've been wonder woman or catwoman or sth tho-)
And I often went up on the couch and pretended to be batman..then I used to jump in the air..and fell flat on my face...guess I always mistook him w spiderman after all 😐😂
Haha that's cool and in that case I would go for ben10 lmao

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Only if you promise to call me beep me if you wanna reach me ;D
When you wanna page me, it's okay
I just can't wait until
I hear my cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything is gonna be alright-
I don't remember the rest but YAY MISS CORDELIA CHU ALSO LOVES KIM 😍

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
When you wanna page me, it's okay
I just can't wait until
I hear my cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything is gonna be alright-
I don't remember the rest but YAY MISS CORDELIA CHU ALSO LOVES KIM 😍
When I was in 4th grade and my sister was in first, we sang the theme song together at my school talent show. We were terrible, lol. But we had so much fun.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
When I was in 4th grade and my sister was in first, we sang the theme song together at my school talent show. We were terrible, lol. But we had so much fun.
Awww now I really want a sis TT
Well I was one of the few kids who watched it
I mean foreign stuff are not popular here so, I didn't have anyone to watch it w me lolol
There was another cartoon...called fairly odd parents? Have u watched it?