💬 Review Chinese Parent

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,320 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hangcutie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Chinese Parent
This review sponsored by GG Translate! Sorry :p

Chinese Parents is a realistic simulation game genre, players will control their lives from birth to adulthood and get married, then move on to the next generation, controlling the child of children of the old life. Surely this game will make you nostalgic and sympathetic in many things because of the similarities between Asian culture.

Review:
I have to say that I am extremely satisfied with this game, I still don't get bored until the 6th generation) =))
The main feature of the game is the talent and personality development system, built from IQ, EQ, bright ability creating career choices: artist, chef, idol manager, celebrity, etc.
While building a skill, you will experience a lot of different scenarios, such as when a child is hit by a chair crying, the family will hit the chair, wrap a towel playing a certain cartoon character or the parents told that they pick you up from the trash =)) The older you grow, the more parents will want to impose expectations on you more, requiring you to always achieve high marks in study to prepare for college entrance exams .

In addition, the game also has many interesting mini-games such as:
- The battle to save face for not to "lose face": Mother and the opponent will show their children's talents, whoever has more talents will win =))))

- Running and pushing lucky money: Mom told not to receive lucky money of other people right away but to pretend not to want a little, so it takes about 12 seconds to get the money =))

- Join Got Talent, run for class president, take part in a writing competition, and so on.

But the point I like the most in this game is ... the emotional system =))))))))) Which I still like the most, hihi, and worth mentioning there are 7 character for user to choose, some people will be locked and have to learn certain professions to unlock it: 3 But if you flirt to each other, you still have to hide your parents, because "you need to concentrate on studying "(=))))))))))

Note: We cannot choose between boys and girls, it is completely random because at birth, we have no choice to want to have a girl or a boy, right? So if you happen to be a boy, you have to flirt with a girl, don't be alone because the ending is going to be very bitter : '(

In addition, the development between girls and boys is very different so you won't be worried about gameplay become boring at all

Would you recommend this to other users? In general I really like this game and you should try it if you want to experience the life of an Asian ;)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
it would have been nice if you had added a link to the game unless if its not on sbenny.com please do answer my reply if possible

zestypatrol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello i haven't played this game yet and never heard of it either but thanks for the review will definitely give it a try