💬 Review Choices Stories You Play Review : By a bored Person

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,361 happy users since 2014.
Register

AidsMcGee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Choices the stories you play is an interactive text based game, in which you can choose one of a many options to determine the stories you play. You determine through your choices the relationships you have with people, the people you date or romance and in many cases the success or failure of your adventure. This game has a huge range of genres in the games, while romance is present in practically every adventure, you have the chance to delve into adventure drama, mystery, detective novel styled adventures and most recently horror. With fun interactive mechanics like sanity meters and time based choice selections that test your puzzle solving skills and memory you have the chance to spend countless hours over your screen engrossed while playing this game. however this game is blocked behind many play walls (which is irrelevant under the mods ...but i mean... does that matter?) as well as most importantly the avid lack of choice in the game. With clear "better choices" the game is overly simplistic and throws out moral ambiguity and personal autonomy that is vital in choice games as such all tension, drama and or suspense is devoid from this game. As such this game fails wholeheartedly as a interactive story mission, as is lacks the main hook that pulls in the audience for this genre of games. However strangely this game still has me hooked, with decent writing of characters and the chemistry the main characters have with their love interests although simplistic is shockingly good. They feel like genuine characters and are the main attractiveness of the game for me, as such this game is... not bad?
final rating 76/100 ( I hate myself )
PS: @Axion if you can make a mod that gives me unlimited keys the binge the game without the waiting times i will forever be in your dept

signing off
Aiden

NowAvailable

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sometimes, it's funny to play with the answers. Sometimes, I'm confused if I'm fated to be with Emma or Maria. But, the middle of the story, I choose to ignore Emma and flirt with Maria and gay with Celeb and all other boys if I had the line to gay. LOL!

Falpino

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Probably one of my favorite games

orithia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I'll try this game. Thank you for your review!