🎮 MOD APK Coin Master v3.5.230 - Exclusive Cards Hack (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Coin Master v3.5.230 - Exclusive Cards Hack (updated)

Coin Master v3.5.230

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 212 times

• Coin master - go on an epic journey with vikings, head a village, play slots to crush enemies and get treasure. Try your luck fighting other players of this original game for Android. Explore a vast world. Place your bets, and watch images on slot machines form paylines. Win jackpot and become the treasurer. Improve and develop your own village. Attack villages of other players, rob enemies, accumulate gold coins, and become the richest Viking in the world.

Features of Coin master for Android

• Colorful graphics
    • Many slots
    • Your own village
    • Play with friends

Download now the MOD APK of Coin master for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• • Can Receive Any Card Gifts (no village level restrictions to collect gifted cards)
    • Cards Collection Feature Unlocked (no need to reach village Level 3)
    • Can Send/Receive Cards even if your village isn't yet Level 3

Notes
    : please note, even if the shop lets you buy Card Chests before Village Level 3, you still need to reach level 3 before being able to purchase them, otherwise an error will be thrown. This hack lets you collect all cards from higher level players, allowing you to immediately collect a lot of cards you'd normally not be able to collect, as growing your village level is a very time consuming process.

In a future update, I also plan to add another feature I'm currenty testing :)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonactive.coinmaster

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Hello, still not working with me, card still block, like the other version, pay for nothing yet
Just a change of screen resolution and nothing else
Good luck for other membres

Badcheatr

Addicted Lv3️⃣

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello, still not working with me, card still block, like the other version, pay for nothing yet
Just a change of screen resolution and nothing else
Good luck for other membres

Is it really that hard to understand what the mod features include? The mod doesn't unlock all the cards for you, but gives you the possibility to claim gifted cards even if you normally can't do it because you're not meeting the village level requirement.

mike1324

In Love Lv4️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 5 years
The MOD is working perfectly, some people don't even read the MOD features before writing a post.. :\

Diootje

Lurker Lv0️⃣

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Hello, sorry if we can avoid your remarks a bit lame and not constructive, I actually read the MOD thanks to not take people for idiots.
Me the presents are always locked, why I don’t know, and there’s no dead man either.
I’ll try various things, or the version with the extra mod to see.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Which village level are you? And which village level is required for those cards (if you know)?

I just tried to send a LEVEL 5 card to a dummy account, then I logged in in the dummy account and I was able to collect the gifted card without problems.

See screenshot attached, the MOD works fine 100% here.

Screenshot_22.png

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
I’m at level 216 and the cards for 285.
if I change the file DownloadedData.json manually, it works???

I’m waiting for an old Samsung S7 tonight to test on another phone? I’m with a Huawei 30P in case

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The device and the level shouldn't be a problem. If you want I could try logging into your account on my device to see if it really isn't working or if it's just a compatibility issue.

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Well after a try of my account on another laptop it works no worries, I format my Huawei to zero and start again we’ll see.
So the problem is something on my cell phone.
Really strange but at least we reduce the search for this concern

Thank you in any case for the exchanges a little more constructive. And sorry for online translator.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's ok, don't worry. I'm happy you found a solution for your issue. Could you please update your poll vote, @MasterChrist ? Thank you.

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
I changed my vote no worries, just need people to listen and try to understand before making them look like idiots.
For the new change announced to you, still in the test phase?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes, I need more time for it.

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Ok, thank you already for the work and good luck for the rest.

Rudyman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
works very well. always effective sbenny. I am in a hurry to see the next MOD in test

Nouredine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
He doesn't work for me

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Hello, a may return on my concern, so after resetting my Huawei , everything works properly.
Why no idea, but problem solved.
While waiting for the next update and if need testing do not hesitate.

MasterChrist

Addicted Lv3️⃣
He doesn't work for me
Hello, I have some problems with my phone, but now everything works.
What is your problem?

Bonjour, j'ai eu quelques soucis avec mon téléphone, mais maintenant tout fonctionne.
Quel est votre problème?

karenmo1103

Lurker Lv0️⃣
doesn't work for me~ can't even log in my acc~

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.