Covered In Elf Guts! Come On In!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,007 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello. Hi. How are ya? What's new? What's good? What's happenin'? What's goin' on? What's the good word? How's everybody doing?

Good? Good! Glad to hear it. Nice to meet you. Good to see you.

See ya around. Catch ya later. So long. Until we meet again.

Take care. Take it easy. Have a good one.

Last edited:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Welcome @Marbin,
I see you've been a member of our community for a while now. Its a pleasure to finally be introduced. We're proud to have you as a member and I hope you'll continue to enjoy our community here at Sbenny.com.

In case it's still needed, here's a Video Guide to our community.

Also, here is a list of our FAQs to help you get started.

If you need anything just ask, The staff and the community here are always happy to offer guidance and help.

Best Regards,
CozPatch :D

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
[BGCOLOR=transparent]I'm inviting everyone to please stop by and say hello to me here. (Or say whatever you want!)[/BGCOLOR]

Since this is my intro thread, this is my house. My door is always open. Grab yourself a drink from the fridge. Have a seat.

Had a bad day and just want to reach out? You can bend my ear anytime. :kissdroid:

Welcome! (Just don't steal anything, please:angeldroid:).

**FYI: The bathroom is down the hall, 2nd door on the left. If you reach the game room, you've gone too far. :cheekydroid:

Last edited:

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like music( love Pearl Jam), New England Sports(Bruins,Patriots,Red Sox,Celtics), Neil Gaiman (author), binge watching things, and I love being a dad.

I'm planning a party here on my page. Any requests for food, drink, music? Or what are you bringing? Let me know in the comments!

Last edited:

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
[BGCOLOR=transparent] [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=transparent]

...Knock knock...

I've bought the Gin.
[/BGCOLOR]

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Just awesome what a hilarious and great introduction!!

Welcome to Sbenny.com