Crimson Heart 2 HttpCanary help

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,345 happy users since 2014.
Register

Asria0021

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi , I'm also trying to pick this game up and i have cannary as well.

could you pm me about the stuffs you have already done? like getting premium currency?

Outlawlaw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hehe easy easy. But the currency such as cube u cant hack. Just change the item code in mail. And the ammount of item in mail. U can also change the item drop in dungeon. And change the exp ammount permonster, change the drop amount permonster and change the item drop. U just need to know the item code. Every time u level up. They will send u mail.
1- change mail item to dungeon ticket, and claim it. Change to 99 tickets. So u can have unlimited dungeon entry.
2-Second change the email item for bag expension
3-enter the dungeon and change the item drop for full recovery, revive scroll, and legendary wing card..
4-change the mail gold currensy to 999999999
I alreay level 90 with all legendary wing and ultimate equipment
Post automatically merged:

Hehe easy easy. But the currency such as cube u cant hack. Just change the item code in mail. And the ammount of item in mail. U can also change the item drop in dungeon. And change the exp ammount permonster, change the drop amount permonster and change the item drop. U just need to know the item code. Every time u level up. They will send u mail.
1- change mail item to dungeon ticket, and claim it. Change to 99 tickets. So u can have unlimited dungeon entry.
3-enter the dungeon and change the item drop for full recovery, revive scroll, and legendary wing card..

Sorry 24170 for premium drop the best card drop. And change the possibility to 9999 so it will always drop everytime u kill the monster. U just need to know the item code. Using canary and 24170 is the best card pack

Attachments

Last edited:

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sorry 24170 for premium drop the best card drop. And change the possibility to 9999 so it will always drop everytime u kill the monster. U just need to know the item code. Using canary and 24170 is the best card pack
Please share how to hack bro

Sleif

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It’s surprisingly easy to hack this game, for anyone who wants to try here are some of the items IDs:

20110 = Revival Scroll
20115 = Magic Box
20135 = Complete Restoration Potion
20140 = Forgotten Dungeon Ticket
20170 = Random Equipment Box
20181 = Bag Expansion Scroll
21000 = Upgrade Stone
24170 = Ultra Premium Card Pack

Just change the ID for the item you want and choose the amount. I haven’t found a way to give Gold Cubes so spend them wisely!

F48B3922-AEC8-450C-9529-C83010DC23F9.jpeg 97DE3345-A342-4612-BE67-6CD2AA4912E7.jpeg 012D96C4-E265-45A4-A01C-52705E3698EF.jpeg

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It’s surprisingly easy to hack this game, for anyone who wants to try here are some of the items IDs:

20110 = Revival Scroll
20115 = Magic Box
20135 = Complete Restoration Potion
20140 = Forgotten Dungeon Ticket
20170 = Random Equipment Box
20181 = Bag Expansion Scroll
21000 = Upgrade Stone
24170 = Ultra Premium Card Pack

Just change the ID for the item you want and choose the amount. I haven’t found a way to give Gold Cubes so spend them wisely!

View attachment 65350View attachment 65351View attachment 65352
But how to change bro? Please let me know a simple guide please. Change by GG?

Sleif

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I’ll assume you know how to use HttpCanary, if not look for a guide online.

You need to know the:

attach_item_id = ID of the item.
attach_item_num = This is the amount of items you’ll receive.
session_key = This is key is unique to you and changes everytime you exit the game.

Look for a POST with the name of mail/send, find the values mentioned above and change them for what you want. You can even experiment and try additionals IDs!

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I’ll assume you know how to use HttpCanary, if not look for a guide online.

You need to know the:

attach_item_id = ID of the item.
attach_item_num = This is the amount of items you’ll receive.
session_key = This is key is unique to you and changes everytime you exit the game.

Look for a POST with the name of mail/send, find the values mentioned above and change them for what you want. You can even experiment and try additionals IDs!
Thank you bro. I installed canary on vmos but couldnt use its VPN. Cant find a way to fix. May be it is only for rooted phone

paolocrispo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the httpcanary free version. Look. U made it sound easy to edit but i cant frickin find the edit option on response.. Isee the item ID and amout but i cant friken see any edit option just copy.. Help for god sake just tell us how to do this.

Lyceris

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Okay, guys. I can hack this game with GameGuardian . I'm assuming you're familiar with GameGuardian . (Sorry, if I'm bad in english)

First, about money. You can't hack its value directly. But you can get tons of it by selling item in shop. Change the amount of your item when selling it to 99999 (note: max money is around 2 billion, after that amount you will get negative value)

Second, about item's amount in your bag. It's similar with money (via shop), but change the amount of the items to negative value. This is works for multiplying Revival Scroll, Complete Restoration Potion, and Upgrade Stones (Note: if you close the game, the items value changes to below 255).

Third, about crafting menu. Change the materials value and change+freeze the value to 99. Changes the other materials value by searching them in the nearby address.

(There's youtube video for both gold and craft hack)

And lastly, about Ultra Premium Card Pack. You can get it from crafting menu. So prepare your gold and craft hack first.
1. Prepare your money and craft hack
2. Refresh crafting menu ingame until Upgrade stone appears
3. Find value 21000 Dword in GG
4. Go to their address and find a particular 21000 value with 1068 value just below the 21000's address (That particular 21000 value has address with last digit 4)
5. Changes 1068 value to 1213, and you will see the Upgrade stones in crafting menu changes into Ultra Premium Card Pack. Then craft it and use it before you close the game, because they will revert back to Upgrade stones
6. You can change it to other value to get other items as well. (Like 1063 : 300% exp 60 minutes scroll)

Sadly I still don't know how to hack stats and online items like dungeon ticket or premium currency. If you want dmg, then just enchant your weapon to +20 and use Legend card

Attachments

Lyceris

Lurker Lv0️⃣
An update from me for Dungeon Ticket. You can't use regular shop hack for multiplying its amount from I mentioned before, because you can't sell Dungeon Ticket in shop.
1. You need 2 or more Dungeon tickets in your bag
2. You need to change your Dungeon Ticket into an item which you can sold in shop (upgrade stones for example). So, find particular 20140 value, with 1044 value just below its adress. Change 1044 value to 1068 to change it into Upgrade Stones
3. Use shop hack for multiplying it
4. Change 1068 value back to 1044, or just close your game since it will revert back to Dungeon Ticket automatically

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Code:
thank you bro i will try. how to search item ID in GG bro?

Thank you bro i will try. How to search item ID bro?

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I cant hack coin anymore with the new version 1.2.4.

Bannong

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Dear bro
If you have time please take a look what version of this game that can hack coin by selling items. Years ago i could do that but now i couldnt find values with game guardian. Please help bro. Im using vmos to run this game and GG