💬 Review Dangerous Fellows

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,283 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yanacakes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dangerous Fellows

A romantic thriller visual novel about a young girl rescued by 5 young men. In a zombie apocalypse setting, it has 7 endings depending on how you interact with the men.

Review:
Pros:
• Art Style - I love the character design, the pictures unlocked in the diary, etc.
• Soundtrack - It only has a few soundtracks, but understandable since this game is not that big. The soundtracks are good, in my opinion.
• Characters - They have enough depth and their backstories are interesting. The minor characters aren't as fleshed out as the 5 boys, but it's not necessary for their roles.
• Story - The story is decent enough so I don't have any complaints about it. It has 2 bad endings, 4 bittersweet endings, and 1 good ending.

Cons:
• No skip feature - I think the developers need to add this to the game, unlocked after completing your first playthrough. I think the players will benefit a lot from it since they'll spend less time replaying through the story.
• In-app purchases - You need to spend A LOT of rubies to buy clothes (which are needed for some parts of the game). You also need to spend a lot of them to spend time with the boys. I know this is the norm in a lot of games, but still. I think earning rubies shouldn't be that hard. It would also be good if they don't require rubies on some of the choices in the game. I think that's a bit too much.

Would you recommend this to other users? Although the I dislike the fact that you have to spend a lot to fully enjoy the game, I think it's worth giving a try.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you spoil me the good ending? I thought every characters have at least good ending on their part... or was that a bittersweet ending? I played once and went with Ethan route.

... well I guess I could see why it isn't exactly a good ending since...
everyone but the MC and MC chosen partner died