✅ Solved DnSpy and .NET reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,272 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is both DnSpy and Net reflector can only hack Unity games? Also, can anyone tell me which other apps that can be used to hack non-unity games besides IDA. There's like so little of unity mobile games to hack and it's taking me some time to dl and find a .dll in all of it lol

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I don't know any alternative of IDA . Yeah Net reflector or DnSpy only supports .dll files. But I don't think there is only little unity games out there. Yeah there is very little game that have dll and all others are converted into il2cpp.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I don't know any alternative of IDA . Yeah Net reflector or DnSpy only supports .dll files. But I don't think there is only little unity games out there. Yeah there is very little game that have dll and all others are converted into il2cpp.
I saw Sbenny's post about il2cpp and it's all good for me. Just that wanted to know if there's an easier alternative to hack non-unity game other than IDA. Thank you tho!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I saw Sbenny's post about il2cpp and it's all good for me. Just that wanted to know if there's an easier alternative to hack non-unity game other than IDA. Thank you tho!
I don't know really if there is any alternatives 🤔 Life is not easy dude , Let alone modding 😂

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know really if there is any alternatives 🤔 Life is not easy dude , Let alone modding 😂
For real I agree. My mind did a somersault when I read on how to hack using IDA. 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For real I agree. My mind did a somersault when I read on how to hack using IDA. 😂 :ROFLMAO:
I kinda confused .. if that somersault was for that you were happy or sad ? 😅

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It means my mind couldn't take it , it's so hard 😂 😂
Well it was also very hard for me at first (and still lol) . Try some YouTube video 😁

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @ZenoniaLvr aka Noob :BADKasami:
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of solved answers. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.