CozPatch

CozPatch

🖥 Senior Developer
Staff member
YouTuber
Testing Team
EXP
SB Cash
AvatarFrame_04 [Hack - 30 Days] Profile BBcodes Reset Views Country Flags (Permanent) Lottery
Country
Philippines

Name of the app: DraStic DS Emulator

Version: 2.5.0.4a

Updated or New release? New

Root needed? No.

Internet required to use this App? No.

App Description:
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:

- Enhance the game's 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward

NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.

What's New:
- Fixed a graphical regression on x86 devices
- Fixed threaded 3D switching

PLEASE READ: Due to DraStic being built for an older version of Android, the Storage Permissions does not work on Nougat and above. Therefore the file browser in DraStic does not display your ROMs. To load your ROM files, open them from your own file manager eg. ES File manager or your stock file manager.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsemu.drastic
MOD Features:
- Full Version
- Licence Resolved
- No Root

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to:

I modded this APK so you don't have to. The least you could do is like this post and enjoy. Hehe. :p

If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a pint. All donations, big or small are greatly appreciated.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For notifications of my new releases/updates, tap on my profile and select "FOLLOW".

Download Links:
Usersdownload
You need to hit the "Like" button or Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video.

A

Ads Manager

J

JuggaloTripp

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Lg g stylo plus
Ive had this MOD for a while for my non-rooted phone i just got it from doing a simple google search. I'm getting this to update my current version. Will let you know if it works.