Dreamcatcher (Share your dreams!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,166 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah , yesterday I was dreaming about aliens and also about ghosts. Like , aliens were conquering our world . And me with a group of some people lived in a furthest village out of aliens reach. We had planned to destroy their mothership and take back our world. On a night we attacked their nearest base. But got unlucky. When retreating , I was stumbled and fallen into a jungle pond. And there some ghosts caught my leg and trying to drag me into the depth. I struggled badly and at last , I was able to save my life. ...... Kinda adventures tho....😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yeah , yesterday I was dreaming about aliens and also about ghosts. Like , aliens were conquering our world . And me with a group of some people lived in a furthest village out of aliens reach. We had planned to destroy their mothership and take back our world. On a night we attacked their nearest base. But got unlucky. When retreating , I was stumbled and fallen into a jungle pond. And there some ghosts caught my leg and trying to drag me into the depth. I struggled badly and at last , I was able to save my life. ...... Kinda adventures tho....😂
😂 My kinda dreams

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a reoccurring nightmare that theres a manhole under my bed and curiosity takes over so i climb down and start walking down a dark corridor which eventually leads to the scene from 'Labyrinth' with the upside down staircases etc, next thing I just feel pure terror and Michael Jackson starts chasing me through it all, i eventually get back to the ladder and start climbing up but he latches onto my ankle and steals my left sock then moonwalks away. I have no idea what it means but I used to have it every week, its always my left sock.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have a reoccurring nightmare that theres a manhole under my bed and curiosity takes over so i climb down and start walking down a dark corridor which eventually leads to the scene from 'Labyrinth' with the upside down staircases etc, next thing I just feel pure terror and Michael Jackson starts chasing me through it all, i eventually get back to the ladder and start climbing up but he latches onto my ankle and steals my left sock then moonwalks away. I have no idea what it means but I used to have it every week, its always my left sock.
I killed that ghost afterwards and and close that manhole for a week.... Good luck for next week..... 😂