Easter Event - 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
It was ... me, I mean, I wasn't dreaming, among the broken shell parts, there was a little human being, not as big as my thumb, and it had my face.
The little creature was sleeping, well that's what I thought, but it slowly open his eyes, and looked at me, I felt like I was falling deep in his azul eyes, all around me was blurring out, vertigo swallowing me.
My soul was attracted and my body just vanished, disappeared in the morning shadows.
I was the creature, scared and stunned, my mind was confused,
Slowly the broken shell around me reconstructed itself, as if it was never touched, all I could hear was a little kid full of joy coming closer and closer to me.

Ok, it's your turn guys, it's fun so let's try !

Last edited:

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
'Another egg? This one was a bright ruby red with yellow stripes. Someone’s idea of a joke I guess. I cracked that one and found another egg that was painted emerald green with pink triangles. Inside was yet another egg… and another… and another… I’ll get to the end soon I just know it… and another… '

Oooh exciting! The main challenge was keeping it within 5 sentences...

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
A green robot bunny wearing a tuxedo. I was completely frozen then he spoke "Happy Easter, Happy Easter! This is your lucky day!". Then he added "I'll grant you a wish" "Do you have a wish?", I'm still skeptical about it but I replied "I-I just want a golden egg". The green robot bunny smiled and hopped away. I don't know if it's real, but I'm still waiting.

hahaha

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
A full sized chicken with blue feathers and a purple beak. It raised its head in my direction as if trying to stare through my soul. And then it layed a beautiful blue egg with purple spots. So did the chicken came first and layed one or was it a magical egg that was first? I will never know but the chicken kept going merrily on its way laying eggs.

Lol. Sorry for making you read this nonsense

doyang

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
A mouse? No, it isn't just a mouse, it's fully dressed and cursing it's 'hungover.'
"Curse that damned cat! Tricking me into drinking with him. Hey, kid, lend me a hanky will ya?"
Mum, please wake me up.

Lolzers

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
A CAT!
It was dark as the night, yellow eyes bright as a light.
It purred and look at me in question. And all I could do was squeal in temptation.
To hug and to kiss, but at last I remember. The allergies that haunts me, hindering me to grant the easter gift some love.

Marine817

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
It was, OMG it was sooooo worth knocking those 3 lil kids down as rushed past them to get this special one-a-kind Easter egg! As I dove into the crowd of lil kids all trying to get to this gem I thought.....oh heck no, not today. If I had to I'd do it again, knock down any lil chump trying to get this egg! So as I pushed a few more kids out of my way, I got it. I could not believe I got it! I WON, I GOT THE EGG and inside was the golden ticket.......to go to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!

That's all I could think of was CANDY, EASTER CANDY !!!! LOL

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
It's a diamond ring!
"Wear the ring and live the life you truly want." A voice whisper into my ear. I turned to see where the voice came from but no one is around. Without thinking I wore the ring and suddenly felt lightheaded.

When I woke, I found myself surrounded by fairies.
"Welcome brave hero! Our world is in great danger and we need your help!" A fairy wearing a crown of flowers said.
"It's like I got isekai-ed." I said to myself while pinching my cheek, to check if I'm dreaming.
I jumped out of excitement, I jumped so high it felt like I'm flying; I imagined holding a fireball, and a ball of fire materialized on my hand! I went crazy up in the sky imagining and casting spells; Powers that only exist on fantasies.
After a while, I gently float back down. Without asking any questions I agreed to help the fairies and be the hero they needed.

They tossed me into a volcano as a sacrifice then I woke up back to the real world.

My chance of being the over-powered hero ended before I could do anything heroic. 😭

Last edited:

Seb dawgg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
OK here it goes We were almost done with our yearly easter egg hunt and I was determined to get the most eggs. The clock was almost up when I herd my brother say "I GOT FIFTEEN." My heartime stopped because I only had 15 we were tied so I didn't want my brother to gather the last egg the clock goes downat 10 then I hear 9..8..7..6 And then I see it the egg the last egg I was running now and then I herd 5..4..3..2.. And right when it hit one I felt it the egg was mine. IT'S MINE. The End.

I hope you liked it and have the best easter yet I doesn't matter if the Corona virus is blocking you from doing the things you like. Written by Sebie M. Aka Seb Dawgg.

FXM

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Donald trump. He said he was the real trump and that Carona Virus was real and we had to tell the public what was going on. Unfortunately, the impostor trump took care of him before we got to get the message out. Now im in hiding

amfea2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
it was .....

a fluffy puffy little virus! It looked just like a rubber ball with lots and lots of little trumpets attached. Cosy sitting there an waiting to perform its music for the whole world. Simply breathtaking....

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Winners are:

1st Place: Tied with @Darom and @PoorKid028 they each had 7 votes earning the 1st place prize of 5000 SB Points each.
2nd Place with @Sharkbait4 with 6 votes earning 3500 SB Points
3rd place with @Lolzers and @Marine817 tied with 5 Votes earning 2000 SB Points Each

You will receive your prizes as soon as possible. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.