Event: Grand Proclamation 1 - The Gift Of Knowledge

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do You Want To Receive the Android of the tree of knowledge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello there everyone its good to know the pace at which our community has grown and is still growing at a rapid pace and I have observed that the reason behind this sudden growth is none other than the hackers who have arrived from the shadows to help us in providing the best Android experience possible to our community members so as to encourage and nurture the talent of these talented people I have decided to give all of my weekends time to give them private lessons in hacking various apps and games any member of our community who feels like he/she wants to learn to hack from me can join it and its totally free of any cost either real money or SB Points I hope all of you have been wanting to hack all your favourite apps and games would like to avail this chance since the classes will start this weekend hope you guys are ready to learn some new things :D

Voting and Commenting Is Necessary to get admission in the class

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am really like your first proclamation my @King Hacker. Your idea is absolutely amazing because you can spend your weekend to help our friends in Sbenny Kingdom to be like you, the legendary of hacker in Sbenny Kingdom. All Hail to the King Hacker

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Really?! You make it so hard to resist. :D Put me at the bottom of the list and if you're not too tired you can teach me last. Thank you @King Hacker =)

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Please do put me far at the bottom of the list.
In time, surely. Still learning much of The Way current forum system Works.
:blushdroid:
As always..
Thank YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.