Ever made a game of choice? Advice on how to make would be awesome

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,081 happy users since 2014.
Register

Leathalfeather

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone like most people i yearn to make my mark on the world and have searched and searched for the perfect way to do so. I thought for a very long time that it would be through writing historical fiction but alas it has not played out how I wish, so i went back to the drawing board and whilst playing a walk through game (game of choice) i came to think how I could make a much better trxted based game than most of the crap that is out there bar a few (swamp castle, the great tournament) but even they have there flaws so i started to write my own and a first for my own work i love it. I am half way through and am starting to think about how I am going to make it become reality but I am useless with technology's so the questions i would like to ask are....
1. Are the games all built on one downloadable template or would i have to build my own.
2. Is there certain sites that are better to look on than others because I don't know about this stuff enough to know weather the advices given are good or crap.

Thank you for the time you have taken to read this and my apologies for any miss spells i have mini buttons on my phone 😊