Fictional character YOU want to play if you were an actor

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What is a fictional character you'd want to play if you were an actor? Me, I'd want something minor. Probably a charming son of Aphrodite in a really good Percy Jackson movie, in an alternate universe where it was actually depicted properly.

SiriusBlackwell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would like to play Nick Andros from Stephen Kong's The Stand. It is something change an great novel and he's such a good character!

starkiller566

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would definitely love to play as Lord Starkiller ( guy from Force Unleashed) if given the opportunity.

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
every superhero in marvel ahhaha

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cool choice... I would've liked to be Apollo's daughter or sth I guess 😂 a role in HP series would've been good too! Maybe Luna's?

Saggo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If I were an actor I would like to play this role:

Henry Mills from Once Upon a Time.

But in general I would like to be someone intuitive and friendly to everyone in a fictional series.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Of course I am a die heart fan of Captain America , Thor and Iron man ... But Without Chris Hemsworth , Chris Evans and RDJ those roles were pretty boring to me ... That's why I want to be the Hawk eye 😍

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd love to play Blair Waldorf from "Gossip Girl," just because it'd fun to play a rich, well-dressed, smart woman, who was amazing at scheming and takedowns 😁

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Of course I am a die heart fan of Captain America , Thor and Iron man ... But Without Chris Hemsworth , Chris Evans and RDJ those roles were pretty boring to me ... That's why I want to be the Hawk eye 😍
Which do you like better? Hawkeye or Ronin?

Hindustani

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
THANOS.
Stronger, powetful, better.
Overall: " ONE MAN ARMY "

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I want to be "John Wick" that badass cool persona of him is a total ladykiller hahaha i want girls all over me lol but when someone mess me and kill my dog they're better start digging there own graves as the old russians says baba yaga will come and get yah!!

McFallon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wanna play one of the Boondock Saints. Awesome ways and beliefs about them.