💬 Review Flying Colors (2015)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

nain

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Flying Colors (2015)

Flying Colors is a Japanese Movie that tells the story about Sayaka Kudo (Kasumi Arimura), a high school student that has 4th grade academic level to get in to one of the best university at Japan, Keio University

Review:
I was preparing for my big test when i found this movie, so i decided to take a break and enjoy this random movie i come across. I wasn't expecting it to be such an emotional movie.

The story in this movie is actually very simple, yet fun to watch. Sayaka Kudo went from a rebelious student, a bad daughter to her family, and a person with no hope into someone that put so much dedication to her dream. It's actually not very realistic how a high school student with 4th grade academic level got accepted to one of the best university in Japan, but then again it shows me that there is always hope for everything.

I like how Sayaka Kudo trusts herself more than anyone could, she won't let anyone say anything else. If she wants it, she fights, and she will got it.

My favorite character is Sayaka's tutoring teacher. He was the first one to set Sayaka into her fight mode. He is the ideal teacher that everyone deserves to have. He guides Sayaka from the very first until she reaches her dream, and his contribution wasn't a joke.

If there is a will, there is a way. It encourages me to believe that there's always a hope.

Would you recommend this to other users? I reccomend this movie especially for students, it's a fun movie with lots of messages.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐