✅ Solved Free releases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, I was thinking about a way to promote free releases or at least make it easier to find like a special color mode like The End of Everything Series by Christopher Artinian volumes 1-8 epub , a "free release" tag so people, a special thread that regroup all free releases links by example so people, mainly lurkers with low cash can find easly and download.
It would be great if modders or releasers make more stuff free, some does and it's a great thing, thanks to them, it's a choice and i'm not enforcing it.

Last edited:

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
But I'm sorry for me I have to lose real money, time and effort to give away all my games? If I go I'll be the one not to charge even if I've done it a few times, I think everyone is free to do so

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Exactly @Marialisa that's a personal choice it's up to releasers to make it free or not, noone is complaining about this.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i'll do 2 - 3 of my next game releases for free, the new users will need something to build upon in order to buy more mods and showcase them, and most of my app releases are for free anyway, or at very, very low prices.

Plus, Sbenny DID do the tag thing, so, shall i move this to the solved section?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Heya, yes it's an old suggestion, quite similar to the last one Sbenny did reply so you can close it thanks @FoxInFlames

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
A'ight, solved and moved