Fundraising to Help With Final Expenses

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hi Cordelia, all my condolences Im sorry to hear that. I know how it is to lose a loved one.. I hope you will overpass that by the time. It needs time to heal from such injuries. Stay safe and keep the ones you love and the ones who pull you up right by your side. Also I wish you good luck and hope u can find financial assisance in here~
Thank you so much @Arisan. <3 that really means alot.

I can't help you with the donation right now due to my financial problems.. I'm sorry for your lost, I know how it feel. Its tough but we always here to help you, stay strong ❤
Thank you @loanphan97
Post automatically merged:

Nous avons peu discuté et je ne peu t'aider financièrement mais tu as besoin de discuter...
Un peu loin pour venir te changer les idées...
Toutes mes condoléances.
Bisous

Courage <3
MercI Beaucoup @dojohn640

I don't think there are any words that can do justice for your loss as life is precious and a loved one even more so. I pray that her soul find solace in the afterlife and its not much but i will ask @Sbenny to change my 120000 SB Points into $80 and donate it to you i wish i could help you more :(
Thank you so much for your generous and your support, @King Hacker. It really helps us get closer to our goal. Thank you again!

Condolences Cordelia, My prayers goes to you and your family! I lost my significant others grandma, Uncle & aunt. And my own grandmother, which was basically Mom. All in the same year. Having someone you know pass hurts. But having someone that close is a different kind of hurt. Especially when your there in those final moments.
I don't have any funds to donate, But I'm sending you ALL my Ki (dbz). So you can have the strength to fight another day
Thank you so much @DaenarysStormborn. It was really hard, but we got a chance alot of people don't there was a short period of time where she got better enough to be awake and smiling and we got to spend time with her while she was awake before she got worse again and passed. We got to steal that little bit of time with her and even though it almost makes things worse because we were so shocked when it got worse again, I wouldn't trade those moments for anything.

Oh my God, I am really sorry for what happened to you @CordeliaCross. I am really want to help you, my friend, but unfortunately I am still senior high school student right now and I don't have money to donate to you. All I can do is just only hope for your grandmother can be better. Be patient, my friend for what happened to you. My condolences for you too.
Thank you for your support @Dragon 25

Dear @CordeliaCross . It's saddening to hear you're going through such a hard time, and I'm very sorry to say I'm not in a position to be able to donate to you. No matter what, I send you my best wishes and condolences. I hope everything gets solved soon in the best way possible for you and your loved ones.
Thank you for your kind words and support @reiiisan <3

Deepest condolences......stay strong.....I really want to help but being a grad student I myself an not doing well with fianance......really sorry for your lose though
Thank you @Priyak <3

Hi, I wanted to say that I'm very sorry to hear this. I would love to donate too but its just I'm not allowed to. But remember this, if life is tough you gotta be tougher. I hope you can get this amount of money and pass through this moment of life. Don't forget that to stay strong and you will pass through this problem.😊View attachment 13721
Thank you @Ocean <3

I'm really really sorry for your loss and about the whole thing!... I know how it feels to loose a home...i sadly am underage and cannot donate you :( i'm so sorry! You are in my thoughts know this and rest in peace grandma! I hope you guys can do more...but...i sadly cannot... I am here for support that is all i can do!
Thank you for your support @geb12, that's very sweet.
I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through :( please accept my condolences. Please be strong
And also I wish I could buy sth to help but I guess you know where I come from and how my own situation is...so I'm so sorry...
May her soul rest in peace 💙💙💙
Thank you @Thisisamy, I do know, but it is okay. Your support is just as important and helpful.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this... I pray you stay strong and hope you will get through this! I can't tell you I know how this feels, but something similar happened to someone close to me. And it happened when I was old enough to understand but not old enough to be able to do anything about it...

I wish I could help you but... I'm not even an adult yet;; waiting until I'm old enough to make my own money or an account might be a *little* too long;;

My condolences; everyone here has been such great people and you are one too. Please know that. You will get through this!
Thank you so much for your kind words @PurpleGunGirl21

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

Gaming Idiot

A very bad person
Member for 6 years
My group will safeguard the money transfers (the company sucks) and guard the house from any buyers that attempt to take the land over, and most of all, if a buyer keeps pestering your family, come tell us and my group will give that buyer and he's company a hammering

Ik
My group will safeguard the money transfers (the company sucks) and guard the house from any buyers that attempt to take the land over, and most of all, if a buyer keeps pestering your family, come tell us and my group will give that buyer and he's company a hammering
Being legit, if you really need That buyer to be hammered, don't hesitate to tell me ♥

ali7sh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi my dear friend @CordeliaCross
Oh, that's really annoying.☹ And it's more upsetting that I really want to help you 😔but I live in a country where there is no financial an financial link.😔 I can not help you. I'm really sorry,☹☹☹ dear friend. I've gotten the new SB Points from 2488. If you can make it money, tell it the way to turn it over. I'll give you a gift. I hope your problem is resolved as soon as possible, my good friend☺😗🤗🌹🌷🌺

JensKing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
M so sorry for your loss, I wish I could help out but unfortunately I don't have the resources, I know God will see you through, and you will get the rest of the money, don't worry and cheer up, äm so sorry

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years

Ik

Being legit, if you really need That buyer to be hammered, don't hesitate to tell me ♥
Haha, thank you <3

Hi my dear friend @CordeliaCross
Oh, that's really annoying.☹ And it's more upsetting that I really want to help you 😔but I live in a country where there is no financial an financial link.😔 I can not help you. I'm really sorry,☹☹☹ dear friend. I've gotten the new SB Points from 2488. If you can make it money, tell it the way to turn it over. I'll give you a gift. I hope your problem is resolved as soon as possible, my good friend☺😗🤗🌹🌷🌺
Thank you. That's very sweet. I'm not sure really I think you have to make a request for it.

M so sorry for your loss, I wish I could help out but unfortunately I don't have the resources, I know God will see you through, and you will get the rest of the money, don't worry and cheer up, äm so sorry
Thank you for your support <3

My deepest condolences @CordeliaCross for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope that you will be able to raise enough funds and I wish you comfort during this time of grief.
Thank you @Frozenflame, that means alot <3

My deepest condolences @CordeliaCross for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope that you will be able to raise enough funds and I wish you comfort during this time of grief.
Thank you @Frozenflame, that means alot <3

Last edited:

Narutake

Moonblink is my queen ?
Member for 5 years
Bought the people person mug. Happy to help you in this time of sadness. So sorry to hear about your grandma, hope you're able to keep the house at least until the funeral and all that.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'm sorry that I'm unable to help you financially, but I pray that you'll get through this. Please accept my condolences ♥
Thank you so much <3

Life must go on.

Condolence Cor
Thank you.

Bought the people person mug. Happy to help you in this time of sadness. So sorry to hear about your grandma, hope you're able to keep the house at least until the funeral and all that.
Thank you @Narutake.

My deepest condolences dear @CordeliaCross, my thought and prayers are for you and your family.
Thank you for your support @omadi

My condolences and hope my donation help u a bit.
Thank you so much for your generous donation. It will definitely help some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.