✅ Solved Gardenscapes tickets

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,152 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariana Del Re

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask you if you know how to modify the value of the renovation tickets to renovate rooms and buy decorations for the mansion in Gardenscapes. I use a modified application that had the tickets in positive values, but 4 updates ago that value is negative and they cannot be used. I tried using Game Guardian to modify the value but it doesn't work (I look for the negative number of the tickets and change the number using Dword in Game Guardian, then I play a game so that the value is changed but it doesn't work). In Homescapes I can modify the value of tickets and coins using that method. I'm wondering if the loading screen that appears in Gardenscapes when a level is completed makes the values unchangeable. The coins I have in Gardenscapes are for the modified application. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Most probably Gardenscapes has more security or encryption then the Homescapes game. were you able to solve this problem ? also if the value turned negative then it means it has been patched most likely.

Mariana Del Re

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I found a way to modify the value of the coins (value that was positive) by looking for the exact value from the game loading screen, where the play or login button appears. I tried if I could modify negative values but so far I have had no luck :cry:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I found a way to modify the value of the coins (value that was positive) by looking for the exact value from the game loading screen, where the play or login button appears. I tried if I could modify negative values but so far I have had no luck :cry:
well then you can try Sbenny's gardenscapes mod but you need to use a rooted emulator (pc) or a rooted mobile. can i mark this thread as solved ?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
If you have any other doubts or questions then you can contact a staff member or make a new thread.

#Solved and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.