💬 Review Genshin Impact

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,129 happy users since 2014.
Register

Garmy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact is a free world adventure story game, where the player can chose either a female or male sibling. At the beginning of the story, they are both separated; and the sibling that the player chooses is the one that is looking for the other. Though the twist is that secretly the sibling the player doesn’t chose, is sorta being brain washed into thinking they work for the enemy.

Review:
To begin with, this game is amazing. I’ve honestly never played a game like this before. The graphic are amazing, it works perfectly fine on my phone even thought the data pack was huuuuge, and it is available on almost every system. The devs are even currently working on getting the game to be on nintendo. To continue, I love the free explore system. I can go anywhere within the available world, which is expected to expand more in the future, and fight so many boses and mobs. There is even an element system, they work with or against one another. The possible combinations are endless, and two or more elements that work well together will kick the mobs beyond the moon and stars!! Now onto the event, which are amazing. The rewards for completing the events within the event aren’t cheap, and can be very beneficial to long term players, though short term players can use them too; they just aren’t as in need of the rewards. This is because once you start the game, everything is new, including unclaimed chests. So with all this loot lying around waiting to get found, the new time players aren’t in short of anything they might need until mid game, when chests become harder to find. Oh yes, let’s move on to the gacha system, because after all, this is a gacha game. The gacha system is sorta rigged, and I wouldn’t recommend spending money on it since it is gambling. There is no 100% chance that you will get the character you want, so you have to keep rolling. Soon enough, your wallet may be dry and the character you want might even be farther from your reach than before. So watch out! To end, this game is honeslty fantastic, and although the gacha is tricky, it just brings all the more satisfaction when you get the character that you’ve been dreaming of! Some even brag about obtaining certain characters on their first try!!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, although the gacha is a wallet grabber, the graphics, gameplay, exploration system, and everything else is a must try. Please play it for yourself!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐