[Giveaway] Best Axiom Fan Contest & 15000 SB Cash Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

ACOM Banner.png
Axiom (1).jpg
Axiom (2).jpg

Lord @Axiom Verge
Axiom.png

We all love our god, our prophet and our savior Lord @Axiom Verge!
He has changed the world by introducing the Axiomified Gaming Experience™®©
His mods are legendary and so is his work.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Aim of the contest is very simple:
To Find the most avid Axiom Fan and his best ACOM MOD ever made.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
  1. You have to express about how much of an Axiom Fan you are in about 100-250 words (around a full paragraph) and how him, or his work or his mods, his books releases or the novel he is writing you liked. Get creative and you can write poems, parody or even submit the art you made for him (*wink *wink graphic designers ;) )

2. Please keep the language English as that's the only language we use here.
  3. You MUST write about one ACOM MOD (Axiom's Choice of MOD) that really changed the normal Choice of Game's experience for you completely. For me it was his "Choice of Robots" and "Highway Wars" which actually made me completely addicted to ACOMs. Inspired by him I made my MOD "Imprisoned" which is amazing story and one of the most detail and complicated MOD I have ever worked on! Pick your favorite and write!
    For Reference you can refer to two Masterlist I have compiled of all His ACOM MODs

"💬 Review - List of All Choice Of Games ACOM Released by Axiom [Total 103 Games]"
    "💬 Review - List of All Hosted Games ACOM Released by Axiom [Total 134 Games]"

Its "Again" Time to Prove how much of @Axiom Fan you are?

I and @funcoland are together going to give away $15000 SB Points!

• 1st Prize: $7000 SB Points! for @Axiom's Best and Most Ardent Fan!
  • 2nd Prize: $5000 SB Points! for you do really love @Axiom, but were not able to express it!
  • 3rd Prize: $3000 SB Points! its still a huge prize for you to last a very long time!

Giveaway will End of 31/12/2019 and Winners will be declared on 1/1/2020!

Viva Viva Axiom!
May He Live Eternally!

Last edited:

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have to write it here? Or create a thread somewhere?

Oh well, perhaps i just start right now.

Frankly, i have no idea about what the best Choice of Games / Hosted Games ACOM or Axiom mod is.

Because honestly i enjoy them all...well, majority of them. Sometimes i didn't understand some of the stories, sometimes the old english style or the shakespherian style give me indigestion.

However, one of the most memorable mod for me is the MetaHuman. I just love being the CEO of a very powerful company that produces 'nice, expensive things'. Usually, i play it in normal way and i did it with quite a success.

However, having Axiom mod gives me much greater choice. It makes the game more enjoyable.

The other one is MechaAce, in this game i can be a giant mecha pilot soldier doing some killing in war. I do really hope that i can rename the mech as Gundam.

Gundam 00-Raiser, going for battle!

With Axiom mod, i can go full assault mode without worry. In this text game, i can be the Gundam pilot that i always want to be.

Thanks Axiom, keep on going.

I am waiting for Ironheart, fall in love with it after playing the teaser.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
IMG_20191107_185445.jpg

..... Alright now that's interesting tidbit out of way let start.... Oh boy where to start. I mean, in a way Axiom Verge mod is what introduce me to this whole community, led me to meet new people, make new friends, all of that shenanigans that follow. The first one is Zombie Exodus series, i remember searching for the newest version of it, since i found out that they actually have a modded version of it from YouTube of all places. And well, that's when i kinda hook up, i mean, ugh, I'm not good with words but suffice to say, without Axiom, I'll probably never gonna meet you guys here, so, ehh, gotten a bit emotional here.
Also hey! Thanks bro for the whole thread, it's really amazing! I'm sure Axiom-Sama would be proud of you too!

Last edited:

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
to be honest i'm more your fan @Phytoplankton then axiom's so i won't enter this contest but i appreciate what you're doing and it is so generous of you. Ofcourse thank you @Axiom for giving an opportunity to all of us to do these mods and thank you @Phytoplankton for actually doing mods that i use with pleasure and gratitude ;) Saw you just did another mod today so going to go there and tell you again how awesome you're! ))

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish you all the best to all axiom fans i know that you love every game mod axiom hope you enjoy more i can't write about axiom to much i never played his game but now see you all in spirit i will give it a try all the best may the best axiom fan win.😄

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
I would like to start with saying,i joined 2 years ago because of Axiom and his amazing mods,his helpful and amazing personality,and i keep coming back every day because he introduced these amazing mods to me! I downloaded every cog hg games he released! when i asked him for a mod in private he made it for me in 5 minutes...i remember and have the link,it was Diabolical. I am terrible at drawing and such things...But i can safely say i am his biggest fan. I love his work and i have so much respect for him. I am sure there are many people out there who love him and his works,and i am not in this for the SB Points. i just want to express how much respect and gratitude i have for him. Good luck to every Axiom fan! Long live Axiom!

faker100

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really am thankful for Axiom for all the hard work he put through. Because of him, I was able to enjoy many of the choice of games and hosted games.
So here's my gratitude:

Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome.
Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome. Axiom is Awesome.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Nice may the best one win

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I may not forget you.

Post automatically merged:

I appreciate everything that you do,
Very helpful and thoughtful too.
From the beginning, you've been there for me,
When I was down, you were strong like a tree.
You offer so much, a heart that is kind,
Thinking to help others, in your beautiful mind.
Your qualities combined, are extremely rare,
You wake up each morning, with a smile and care.
Thank you 😇
I think i am getting to much poetic😄

Last edited:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Staying honest; I said it before and I'll say it again, nobody is a bigger Axiom fan than Sykox.
With all that said, I'm a fan too but unlike most Axiom fans, my fanboy days started with my love for Kemco games and not Choice of Games or Hosted Games.
It started there then I noticed this guy Sykox and his love for CoG modded by Lord GOD Axiom Verge,
I was intrigued and gave one a try. Choice of Zombie was my first step into the text-game "format" and that first step changed my perspective on reading while gaming. The Play Store version cost real money, so I never gave that version a try.
Honestly Choice of Zombie is not the best CoG I ever played, but first-time experiences are always so special and memorable to me.

The story of how I became a fan of Lord GOD Axiom Verge.
This is the "kinda true-to-life" story of how I became an Axiom fan.

Once upon a time, in a harsh and unfair world called Earth.
Mark A, an average man with simple wants and needs, finally game-up on playing his favorite online shooter game "CrossFire" in spite of his skills and honest gameplay; he can't even accomplish the daily missions because of the game's vote-kick system, as other players kick him out for being good at the game.

Days turned into weeks, Mark A found himself with a thirst for a fresh start; A game to play. Hate burns deep whenever Online First Player Shooter games cross his mind, so he decided to play Role Playing Games instead, as he used to during his younger years. With the power of Google, he found "Gold", in the form of offline singleplayer RPGs made by Kemco, the more games/titles he plays the more he falls in love. Time passed by; He finally played all the free Kemco games; "I can't afford to buy a game. Google! Google can help!"Thinking out loud.

He was clueless: Sbenny? Mod? Helium? Cozpatch? Sites with pop-up ads!! "Nooo! Google failed!?"
Teary-eyed and confused, he clicked on a site. Scared of the unknown and too shy to talk to anyone or ask for help, he silently looked around.

*Gasp for air.*Shocked."Is that a free Kemco game? How?"

The forum rules; the challenge he needs to overcome if he wants to get his hands at those paid games.

"Hmm, Make an introduction...? Haha. This site is big, there's no way anybody will look at my introduction, this is easier than I thought."He said with confidence.
He wrote his most honest introduction and without the use of Google Translate, but he left out the fact that he is only there for Kemco games; this way nobody can pressure him into a conversation or pay real money. Like the gullible and untrusting idiot that he is.

Mark A took his time and placed most of his free time into understanding how to install games that aren't from Play Store.

"Yay~!" A shout of joy. "Kemco released a free game!" in his head: I don't need Sbenny.com anymore.
Yes, I'm an idiot. Now back to the story.
Those contempt days eventually ended; He wants something new, playing RPGs is getting stale and many offline games in Play Store are unforgivably pay-to-win.
"I can download a modded game! But what kind of game?"

*Nervous Laugh* The very first game I ever downloaded from this site was a dress-up game. *Sweating* Hey, let's speed it up to the only relevant part of this story.

That dress up game led him to another dress-up game (ShowGirl), this time a game that's been modded by Lord GOD Axiom Verge.
"Oh hey, it's the guy that mod Kemco games." Mark A noticed.
He also noticed Sykox, a person with an overwhelming love for Lord GOD Axiom Verge's mods that are text-based; Choice of Games and Hosted Games.

To Be Continued...
Haha~ Feel free to ignore and forget that cringy story.

Edit: Grammar and punctuation checked.
Also, I noticed some people saying good things about CoG Mecha Ace, so I gave it a try.
Without a douth, it is a great CoG; I think this is now my second favorite CoG game.

Last edited:

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
How Can I Say It?

How can I say how grateful I am of you?

Your MOD and hard work is in everything you do.

Your choice of games and mine are always in sync,

That everytime I open the game and saw your name, it makes me blink.

Because you have been such a dedicated modder,

I wanted you to know,

I once again could enjoy the games I love a long time ago.

To have someone like you,
who is simply the best.

You always know the perfect gift,
To give my spirit that extra lift.

Believe me I really wanted to buy you a beer,

Soothing your dry throat while taking a break,

To let you know that this fellow is sincere.

For now, let me just say,
Thanks.

From your Closet fan,
CHEERS!

Attachments

yahoocool

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your MOD and hard work is in everything you do. Thanks for all
1.jpg

Alucardgod5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Have a good time folks!
I played most of Axioms choice of stories mods and they're all amazing, my favorite one is the lost heir series modded by Axiom, because of you I became a God at the end and saved the world with no casualties, I managed to romance most women chars and even mermaids.Thank you for offering me this chance Axiom and the rest of sbenny community, phytoplankton in playing your latest mod right now grand academy 2 and im sure ill have a good time, love you all guys!!! ALL THE BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.