Graphic contest 25000-50000 SB Cash "Kintsugi" May 11 last day to participate

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,195 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone,
I already talk with @Sbenny for the contest.
I decided to do a graphic contest and giving SB Points as a prize.
I am very bad with graphics and I would like to reward some users with this passion with many SB Points.

I will select the top 3 pictures (those prizes are the guarantee)
1st: 20000 SB Points
2nd: 3500 SB Points
3rd: 1500 SB Points

I can give bonuses in SB Points for jobs that I liked a lot (OTHER 25000 SB Points)

In this period I thought a lot about the concept of Kintsugi:
This Japanese art leads us to reflect on how we consider the wounds we carry on ourselves.
The ability of an individual to face and overcome a traumatic difficulty or event in a positive way.
(search by yourself more about the metaphorical sense about people)

My idea is a face with cracks that are repaired with gold, maybe the upper body (neck + face)... This is my basic idea you can work on that.
I know there are several tutorials on YouTube about this face cracked effect, maybe you can take inspiration.
What I mean about cracks :
Screenshot_15.png
Something similar to this related to cracks.

I searched about Kintsugi and found some photos, I place them there so as to give you an idea of something similar:
Screenshot_16.png
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_17.png

Personally I really like the cracks in image1, I ask for something similar.

I ask two images: one only with cracks while the second where kintsugi is applied (repair of cracks with gold or gold cracks or something else)

Anyone interested contact me privately and I will send a couple of pictures and once chosen you can work on that.

Thanks a lot for your attention, I hope you like the kintsugi theme.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok i reserved this post for the rankings.
Sorry for the delay but i was and I'm actually really busy.

It was difficult for me to draw up a ranking because the works were quite different, I decided to not let you publish your works here so as not to influence each other. Now you can post them.

I was expecting more participants given the amount of SB Points up for grabs, I received many requests but in reality I received few jobs.

Most of the ones that I rated less interesting from my point of view is for how they put the cracks on the face (too full, completely fake, veins on the surface and not with depth like cracks)

I decided to award several prizes for good works that I liked and also for the time that a person has dedicated to my project "Kintsugi" (some people have made many changes following my requests carefully)

@Sbenny

1st place 20000 SB Points
@evawithadam
Prueba01bis2 _2.jpg
Prueba01bis3 (2).jpg

I really like,
the image in general, the depth effects of the cracks, the different pattern of cracks, the effect in the background...

2nd place 3500 SB Points
That was hard, I found some jobs even if different very beautiful and I didn't know how to evaluate them, I decided to do a different thing and to reward them all in the same way

@Reptileeee 3500 SB Points + 1500 SB Points as bonus (I'll ask you some changes privately)
kintsugi gold simple.png
kintsugi N.png

kintsugi G.png

I didn't decide the 3rd place so i prefer give more prizes, 1000 SB Points for some bonus work.

bonus

@Eggobeggo 1000 SB Points, it doesn't apply the Kintsugi but i like the draw so i decide to give a bonus prize.
Untitled419.png

@Erza 1000 SB Points. i like your work but you don't have time for trying with the other photo (used by 90% of participant), i like a lot the cracks except the big one
edit1_dark.png

edit1_gold.png

@Maju 1000 SB Points
SbennyCon.png

Thanks to whoever participated, I really enjoyed doing the contest and I'm satisfied.

I'll probably have to figure out whether to make another one, I'm sorry not to reward those who have used their time anyway and produced a job and that's why I find it difficult to contest.
I hope you understand that I can't reward everyone.

Last edited:

Javineee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Never thought that there something like this, i would gladly invite my friends to compete with this Contest. I hope i could join but i've already been lacked with my equipments... Good luck For everybody :)

sesh09

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am very interested to participate 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hello, how many contestants already got approved? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Th3Hatta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sign me up and send me pictures. What's your deadline? Is this two faces, pick one, use one face only, for each with and without gold or two faces, one face with gold, the other one without gold?

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is this still open?
Yes start a conversation with me
Post automatically merged:

May 10 last day to register.

I will give a few days (i think 12 may) if I receive requests from users (who have already registered) with little free time available

EDIT:
11 may last day (cause site was offline for 1 day)

limit 13 may to send for already registered)

Last edited:

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would have loved to participate but I don't think I could complete this before the next month with thing the way they are now so good luck to all participating there...👋

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would have loved to participate but I don't think I could complete this before the next month with thing the way they are now so good luck to all participating there...👋
maybe I could think of doing another contest next month

Status
Not open for further replies.