Guy secrets?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,938 happy users since 2014.
Register

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Got me wondering, is there any "guy" secrets that we know that girls don't know? Mine would have to be reciveing compliments. Since we rarely get em much. I love em I'd have to say, say for example I got a compliment one time about me looking good with short hair and this was 5 years ago. Haven't changed it since.

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Im no guy but I do know guys love compliments too .. 😋 They love it when girls notice their new scent/cologne .. Their new hairstyle or clothes .. A compliment on manners is also good haha and if he can cook and you enjoy every bite of his food .. That puts him on cloud nine 😉
Can't say I disagree with you there aha. Another one of our secrets is that we suck on picking up hints, bc we either misinterpret it or just flat out don't know what's happening aha. We're simple and that is true we don't understand the complicitys like women can, say for example we like things thrown to us, idk it always just feels good when we have stuff thrown to us. Aha

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Can't say I disagree with you there aha. Another one of our secrets is that we suck on picking up hints, bc we either misinterpret it or just flat out don't know what's happening aha. We're simple and that is true we don't understand the complicitys like women can, say for example we like things thrown to us, idk it always just feels good when we have stuff thrown to us. Aha
😆😆Ooh thanks for sharing that gem @FatBoi

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't want to spoil your fun but there are no secrets between 2 lovers btw . Unless you are not loyal to the other person . And to be honest guy's don't have much interesting secrets but girls surely have some really hidden secrets that guys are unaware of 😈

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
my gf doesn't not know that i was smelling her panties and hiding a collection of it inside my hidden compartment on my wardrobe well... i'm not pervert its just a well nvm just forget about it. i know its kinda wierd lol..

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
my gf doesn't not know that i was smelling her panties and hiding a collection of it inside my hidden compartment on my wardrobe well... i'm not pervert its just a well nvm just forget about it. i know its kinda wierd lol..
Washed and clean, i hope?