Had any supernatural experiences?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,958 happy users since 2014.
Register

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I read a lot of fantasy novels (vampires, ghosts, witchery, werewolves and the like😍) but paradoxically I don't really believe in the supernatural.
Same here. Though I believe I saw one, it was a one timer and they just can't beat the living people who we are sure to see everyday.
I don't believe in religious icons in the same principle...it's the morals that counts for me.

There is nothing. Light bulb is still here, no glass shards anywhere, except that the bulb I seen explode has burnt.
My logical explanation for that would be that the light bulb had a short circuit so the filament had simply went popcorn.
I think the reason it didn't explode completely is because it had overccurent protection or that the power was strong enough to only ignite the filament inside. :unsure:
Anyway, glad it didn't really explode. That could've been dangerous :eek:

Last edited:

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Classic, wait, but i thought Casper is a friendly ghost? Why did he make a flash. Unless.... He's growing up and become a teenager 😱
:LOL: maybe...
but maybe it was an accident. Clumsy ghost. Or maybe he wanted to take a selfie in a really weird way.

Or maybe the ghost is a victim too. He could have been just as shocked.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I used to have this really HORRIBLE job in a taxi agency about 5 years ago. Mine was the night shift and we were 3 people in total (later just two). The thing is that on my first night they warned me that there was the ghost of a woman that would walk around the building (particularly around the yard that was next to the radio equipments and the like) and apparentely she could be quite agressive (things would fall from tables, loud bangings on walls and glass..a crappy atmosphere through and through.
I can confirm that there was something terribly abnormal going on and sometimes you would feel like reaaaaaaaaaaally on the edge. Like knowing you should get out of there at once.
The thing is that she never did anything to me. There was a really creepy night when my coworker didn't show up. So....i walked in there with a beer and snacks and spent the entire night telling her the story of my life, telling her how things were going and so on :D And i could feel the eeryness the entire night, but nothing happened and after a while it was rather pleasant :D
The rest of the shifts and my coworker weren't so lucky xD i still talk to some of them and Mirtha (as we call her) is still having fun at their expense

Jebivjetar

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
So i had this dream where I am in some place and it's snowing and there is someone with me but i can't see any face on creature.Then i have saw some kind of portal and i tried to run for it.Portal had been so close or so I thought.I know i run and run and run.But i couldn't reach it.After long time i finaly reach it and then i looked back.Creature was there and i didnt see it face,but i did know it was smiling.But that is not what scared me.The scaries part was when i woke up.I was lying in bad awake but i couldnt move.I felt something behind me,the it started laughting.In that moment i tried my best to move.I pushed so hard against air.But it was like bulding was on top of me.I didnt give up i pushed harder and laughting stoped,and then i heard strange sound,like a wind,and i was able to move.When i looked behind me there was nothing.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I used to have this really HORRIBLE job in a taxi agency about 5 years ago. Mine was the night shift and we were 3 people in total (later just two). The thing is that on my first night they warned me that there was the ghost of a woman that would walk around the building (particularly around the yard that was next to the radio equipments and the like) and apparentely she could be quite agressive (things would fall from tables, loud bangings on walls and glass..a crappy atmosphere through and through.
I can confirm that there was something terribly abnormal going on and sometimes you would feel like reaaaaaaaaaaally on the edge. Like knowing you should get out of there at once.
The thing is that she never did anything to me. There was a really creepy night when my coworker didn't show up. So....i walked in there with a beer and snacks and spent the entire night telling her the story of my life, telling her how things were going and so on :D And i could feel the eeryness the entire night, but nothing happened and after a while it was rather pleasant :D
The rest of the shifts and my coworker weren't so lucky xD i still talk to some of them and Mirtha (as we call her) is still having fun at their expense
maybe they are just pranking you.... for 5 years now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Therealjoe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
There was one but I don't know if it is supernatural it was the sleep paralysis thing. As short as it looks it lasted for a long time. here it is

I went to sleep like normal had some weird dream I can't remember. then I can clearly remember waking up. (I could not move) I was on my stomach side so I could not see much. But nope that didn't matter i could hear what sounded like loud talking coming from the direction of my feet but further away. everyone was asleep though. I was the only person in the room I was upstairs. I tried to move my arm (I did, barely) then my memory went blank. I could not remember what happened after that it. all just went dark, I only remember waking up in the morning.
only explanation it. Sleep Paralysis. The sound was like two people arguing weirdly, but either I could not understand it or i forgot it. Unless aliens probed me while I was sleeping then wiped my memory.

Last edited: