Happy New Year Loves! ๐Ÿ’™

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,992 happy users since 2014.
Register

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Hello! It's me again haha xD

Just want to share things and hopefully we could welcome the year as inclusive and special as it should be, amidst the blinking lights and air-piercing noise we all made.

To those fun people who welcomed it with all the celebratory gestures,
To those social butterflies who partied all night,
To those hearty people who celebrated with their loved ones,
To those sleeping beauties who slept the whole night through,
And to those who are in the dark, those who seem to be oblivious or indifferent of it because of hard struggles,

As the new decade sweeps all the years passed, offering itself to everyone,

I hope you find yourself this year, pursue what you love, supported and surrounded by people who are happy to have you in their lives. I hope you spend the year with the people you cherish. May you always have plenty. Achieve goals, take a step closer to your dreams. I hope you seek growth from every failure, and be wiser from the lessons you will learn from them. I hope you'd be stronger. Find love and peace of mind.
Yes, those bumpy roads, sad days and doubts, will still be there. And sometimes things just won't turn out the way you expect they would.. But you'll face it, survive it, grow..
And you'll make a wonderful year for yourself.

So yeah, Happy New Year from a stranger - no, a friend - that is wishing you all the best.

Sending cheesy pizzas with love,
And pineapples lol. Okay I'm gonna stop now. Hahahaha take two closing signature initiate..

With lots of love from here,
Your friend, Elise ๐Ÿ’™

Last edited:

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I ๐Ÿ’– u Elise ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•
And I love you, my dearest dearest best best friend Sammy ๐Ÿ˜โค

Precious as always, Sista โ™ฅ
Awww, you my precious Brotha, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜โค

Happy new yearrrr
Be happy
Be safe
Never become sad
A biiiiggg warm new year special hug!! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Oh, mr Ro! Always huggable! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜โค

Awwww Pizza Chan!!! Thank you!!! Best wishes to you and yours!! We are happy to have you here with us :D Happy New Decade!
Waahh~ A second family like all of you still feels like a dream! Thank you, our most fabulous Coffeeeeee!! ๐Ÿ˜โค

Awww, Pizza! You are a sweet pizza!
Happy New Halloween to you too ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am soooo happy! Thank you, and Happy New Year to the best girlfriend there is! ๐Ÿ˜โค

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Pizzaaaaa Chan :love: you are such a lovely... lovely... pizza! ๐Ÿ’˜
Happy New Year 2 u too dearie <3

Izza Chen

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
You are lovely too ms Nim ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Post automatically merged:

Tagging someone special just in case this message hadn't reached him yet.. @King Hacker ๐Ÿ’•

Last edited: