Mod apk Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells v29.0.675 Instant Win & Unlimited Moves Hack (updated)

Feedbacks

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mike1324

In Love Lv4️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 5 years
Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells v29.0.675 Instant Win & Unlimited Moves Hack (updated)

Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells - Matching Games v29.0.675

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: mike1324, NoFear, xyzhunter | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 36 times

MOD 2:

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 23 times

• The gameplay basis of Harry Potter Puzzles & Spells is typical for such games, as you need to match gems of the same type to make them disappear and clear countless puzzle games, but there are some unique features such as the ability to cast spells or use incredible powerups to clear the game. The simple gameplay of this game is beautifully integrated into the story of Harry Potter, and you have the chance to be part of a unique adventure. Every level is based on some action or events you need to accomplish in order to win.

By matching four or more gems at once, you will get unique elements with special features.

Choose your avatar, your own wand and decide wether to join Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin, and create your own story by downloading now Harry Potter Puzzles & Spells MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• MOD 1:
    MOD Menu
    Unlimited Moves ON/OFF

MOD 2:
    MOD Menu
    • Unlimited Moves ON/OFF
    • Instant Win (special thanks to @xyzhunter)

Notes:
    thanks to this hack, you can also gain a lot more XP after each level, as the count of moves left is a factor which determines how many XP you get after beating a level, allowing you to level up faster. Make sure to enable Overlay Permissions on this app from the phone's settings if you're not seeing the MOD Menu.

MOD Changelog:
    14 Jan 2021

- MOD Menu introduced to fix the issue reported by @JestemMatihere.
    - Boosters unintentional hack has been removed.
    - Price slightly increased to justify the additional load of work to provide this MOD compared to the previous one.

23 March 2021
    - MOD 2 Introduced, featuring INSTANT WIN (credits to: @xyzhunter)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.pottermatch

Emma3883

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you very much for updating the game so quickly. The MOD 1 and the MOD 2 works perfectly. Many thanks again for your great work 🙂

Cafu201012

Lurker Lv0️⃣
MOD 1 working perfectly, Thanks :) :love:

MundaZaiNi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Thanks for sharing

Mutzibabu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
MOD 2 is perfectly. Thx nice work(y):giggle:(y)

Kullerkeks666

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's working absolutely great. Tried MOD 1.

Thank you for your great work. ❤

Princess666

Novice Lv1️⃣
MOD 1 working absolutely great.

Thank you soooo much ❤

nolanvonjako

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hey, thanks so much for making this MOD, is there an chance i can connect this to facebook. to trasnfer to another device. I am just using this to catch up to where I was before I got a new phone.

Psychokicker

Novice Lv1️⃣
MOD 1 works perfectly! Thanks for updating so fast :)

Ozzyshmozzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I'm thinking to get next time MOD 2 and wanted to ask if someone got banned by admins? Or it is safe?

JtRunner

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
🙂

Last edited:

Ciccioboy95

Novice Lv1️⃣
i redeemed MOD 2 today but it doesn't work as a new update is out, is it possible to get a refund?

Last edited:

merkwuerden

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works without any problems (MOD 1). Thanks!

Ciccioboy95

Novice Lv1️⃣
tried again now,
here the screen:
hp.PNG

Princess666

Novice Lv1️⃣
English Forum Please.

But it looks like you've been using MOD 2 way too much and Zynga got you banned for that. There's nothing the sbenny crew or anyone else can do about it.

Ciccioboy95

Novice Lv1️⃣
English Forum Please.

But it looks like you've been using MOD 2 way too much and Zynga got you banned for that. There's nothing the sbenny crew or anyone else can do about it.
i wrote in english, but as i'm italian, the game is set in italian. Well, if I was banned too bad, I enjoyed it enough

jhenkey

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Got banned twice already. Already did playing once in a while but i got banned on d latest update

Ciccioboy95

Novice Lv1️⃣
Got banned twice already. Already did playing once in a while but i got banned on d latest update
How long did it take for you to get unbanned?

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.