Help this clueless person, please!! 😭

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,191 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, apparently my PC showed up this. I can't disabled the administrator account because i don't have another account attached to this PC. I tried to make another account but the login panel won't showed up. Both when i click using Microsoft account or local account. What should i do?

I've tried using administrator approval mode and gpedit because this is home version and my PC using Windows 10 but... Still won't work :(((

Attachments

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Navigate to the following registry key:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
Create a DWORD value if it doesn’t already exist called FilterAdministratorToken
Set the value to 1

Next we need to navigate to the registry and make an additional change:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\UIPI
Change the Default string key to 0x00000001(1)

Restart computer.

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! God, thanks for replying. But i've done something and i think it is safe to ask you first before i do what you said.

So, i tried to make another account. Administrator account, set password and voila! It's done, from that administrator account i tried to changed my previous account as standard account. At first, it won't work so i have to login, logout and login again and thankg god it worked. My account back as standard account.

And this is the problem, i disabled administrator account using my local account. (Yes it's dumb i know 😭) and when i tried to login using administrator account, it said 'Account is disabled bla bla bla' soooooo, i login using my local account and tried to enable the administrator account again BUT IT SAID ACCESS DENIED, WHAT SHOULD I DO?! 😭

Sorry for the super long reply, i think it's important for you to know the details.

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the tag 😊
Post automatically merged:

Additional.
IMG_20181227_115557.jpg
IMG_20181227_114748.jpg
IMG_20181227_115557.jpg
IMG_20181227_115557.jpg IMG_20181227_114748.jpg

Cheettat

The Demolisher