💬 Review How To Train Your Dragon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,320 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cuteclumsypanda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: How To Train Your Dragon

This movie is about learning friendship and trust among others. It's a fantasy about dragons and who doesn't find that exciting?!

Review:
This movie is not only great for children but for others as well. The action and creativeness that comes out of the movie is exhilarating. I am glad they came out with more to follow up from this movie. I wish the creators luck in the future. :) Toothless and Hiccup are like peanut butter and jelly, they just go so well together. They were meant to be, kind of like mans best friend and man. Even though the newest movie ended as it did, not only me, but several other people are hoping for more. We just can not seem to get enough of this amazing movie. I recommend this movie for people all ages and sizes. The movie will leave you sitting on the edge of your seat, begging to let you know what happens next. This movie inspires a lot of people and creators. I wish to see more from this creator and hope other agree. I don't really know what else to say about this movie other than the action, movie, animation, music, and much much more, is just facisnating and inspires me to be an artist and an animator. I honestly wouldn't doubt if other thought the exact same as I do about this movie.

Would you recommend this to other users? Of course! It's definitely a top ten on my list and I really hope others enjoyed it as much as I did.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐