How to transfer data in choices game without Facebook login

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,966 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zozbumber

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I recently bought a new phone and I wanted to transfer my choices game data from my old one to the new one I was using a modded apk so whenever I try to login by Facebook it gives me an error message I tried searching for a solution but still so is there any other way to transfer data?? Also I'm new here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Try logging into facebook via your browser instead of using the facebook app . It works better for modded apk

TamTammx3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You have to disable facebook and after you login then you can reenable it

TamTammx3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Choices is working for you though? It wont for me says there is a new version

Momof2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi can anyone help get free keys and gems for the game choices I dont have a Facebook account does that matter I'm new here

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Hi can anyone help get free keys and gems for the game choices I dont have a Facebook account does that matter I'm new here
Just create a FakeBook account for yourself.

If your name is Peter Wolf, don't use your REAL name and details, create a name such as Lucky Ducky.
Don't use an email account you care about, just create a NEW Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Ootlook, or any other FREE provider email account to become: luckyducky@hotmail.com don't let FakeBook scare you into revealing personal details, just do what I do, make that "ish" up.

Be careful on these "interwebz", it can be brutal out there.

Only YOU can protect your personal details, be careful as to what you CHOOSE to reveal to the scammers, shysters, con-artists, and grifters.