How to use sbcash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,152 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I may have got wrong version...i only see 2 the one i have and the vip mod

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Unlimited ammo i have but energy is still costing me diamonds for respawn. Any suggestions would help

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Yes all MODs i see in VIP are outta date.
If its current can someone please let me know that VIP sniper 3d gunshooter is an updated app. Thank you kindly Sbenny team

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
How do we put a price on someones work to update an out of date MOD. Sniper 3d assassin gunshooter for VIP.
Idk where to begin on putting a price on this kind of work whether it'll take few minutes few hours i would have to take your word for it ok... I understand that.
But how do we get updated VIP MOD if the person that made the VIP MOD isn't doing so anymore

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
How do we pay or price someone elses work and what is such work worth

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Would you be able to send me the link for the actual VIP Mod Thread? I can reach out to the modder and see if it is something they can get done for you soon :)

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Im still new to all this.
There are a few people who modded this game. I asked axiom and don't think he's intrested in updating and asked snoke no answer there either that would leave debby.
APK - Forum Link] [v3.1.0] [MEGA MOD]
This is her link i think. Idk if she wants to MOD it for VIP or not
Post automatically merged:

Thank you by the way for the reply and again sorry to be a pain in the Butt

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you for letting me know. I reached out to the original modder, and I will let you and the others know as soon as I hear anything :)

Skullyskull

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Thank you i really appreciate it a lot

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

As things are now, you cannot really put a price or a bounty on a request for an update. However, if a mod is outdated, scroll all the way down to the bottom and report it as outdated and the original modder will be notified. :)

I hope this helps!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.