💬 Review Identity V

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,121 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pingpeng48

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Identity V

Identity V is a asymmetrical horror mobile game that much like hide and seek. You play either as the hunter or survivors and your goal is to either kill the survivors or defeat the hunter by escaping.

Review:
First of all this game have both mobile version and pc version which both have it perks. As someone who doesn't do well on horror game I had a few difficulties playing this game at the start. Not to mention the teamwork that you need to have especially when you are playing as survivors. Some argue that this game is very similar to DBD which is quite true but I tried DBD too and I have to say that IDV have a bit more mercy on my poor heart. Its super fun to play with friends and while at first it seems like a fairly easy enough hide and seek game, the skills and the maps do require you to come up with strategy and also the use of your persona to help you in matches.

There are roles too that helps you boost your chance at winning so it really do depends on your skill and strategy. The game developer kinda neglect on the overall plot of the game so I am a bit disappointed with that but each of the survivors and hunters have their own story that kinda keep me still playing the game. In the end the game is good to play with friends or solo but you know, the frustration at surviving games would come from time to time.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would if you are into this kind of hide and seek thrill game and want to play it to pass on some time. They are enjoyable.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐