im a bit stuck

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,

i'm a bit stuck on if i should share this patch on a game.

so basically i installed a game on google play store it had a custom patch already, so i used the custom patch but would i still be allowed to my patched file of it too the site??

few people who can help me, stop being confused

@Debby
@Sbenny
@JohnR

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Personally the custom patch probably would have to be removed before uploading here and if it was all your own mod then it would be allowed.
I think its just safer (if i can coin the phrase) to mod it completely from scratch and all your own work, as the custom patch could have vulnerablilities unknown to the end users.
I know this probably seems OK but for terms of uploading to the site, maybe better off to mod a clean version.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Personally the custom patch probably would have to be removed before uploading here and if it was all your own mod then it would be allowed.
I think its just safer (if i can coin the phrase) to mod it completely from scratch and all your own work, as the custom patch could have vulnerablilities unknown to the end users.
I know this probably seems OK but for terms of uploading to the site, maybe better off to mod a clean version.
ok thank you john