🎮 MOD APK Kim Kardashian Hollywood v10.5.0 Exclusive Unlimited K-Stars Hack, Energy Hack, Anti Ban & more (updated)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
Kim Kardashian Hollywood v10.5.0 Exclusive Unlimited K-Stars Hack, Energy Hack, Anti Ban & more (updated)

Kim Kardashian Hollywood v10.5.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own glamour celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!

Features of KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD for Android:

⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and make her unique look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!
    ⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
    ⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – you have full control!
    ⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world compete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
    ⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next top celebrity power-couple!
    ⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using social networks – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!
    High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!

Ready? Download now KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD MOD APK Android Game for free, at Sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• • K-Stars Hack (read notes below)
    Unlimited Energy (immediate Energy Refill) <--- [New]
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed) <--- [New]

Notes
    : to begin with, if you start a new game, you'll have a lot more K-Stars than usual (around 50), if you're instead loading a previous game, you'll have many K-Stars, depending on the amonut of Cash you had. Furthermore, each time you claim K-Stars, they increase a lot, depending on the amounf of cash you have. Last but not least, if you close and re-open the game, your K-Stars will become the same amount of your Cash (example: 5000 cash and 40 stars => close game => open game => 5000 cash and 5000 stars). The GAME CACHE can be downloaded automatically on first launch. If you instead download it from here, on first launch it'll ask you to download it. Just press "Resume" and it'll be loaded.

FAQs:
    A: How do it connect it to Facebook? I'd like to sync my progress, but it shows an error!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim

A

Ad Manager

NinaKaterina

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android 7.0 Nougat
Country
Poland
Kollections work but I still don't know if SYS event will work. But thanks anyway for your work @Sbenny 🙂

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy

NinaKaterina

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Poland
Unfortunately SYS event doesn't work 🙁

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
Unfortunately SYS event doesn't work 🙁
Would you mind explaining more in detail? How to reach this "SYS event" you talk about? I played for many hours and I can't find it.

bominiez

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
i gave you all my money and im proud!!!!
thank you so much for this!! the MOD works fine... i dont really care abour sys events so im really happy with everything!! the energy thing wow *chef kiss*

NinaKaterina

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Poland
Would you mind explaining more in detail? How to reach this "SYS event" you talk about? I played for many hours and I can't find it.
Show Your Style event is for idk how to say it limited (?) time - in this week from 7.11 to 10.11. It should be available in this area (pic no.1). And in this week the theme is Talk Show Guest and there's this things we could won (pic no.2 & 3). Pics are from internet.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
As soon as there will be a new SYS event please let me know so I can check it out then :)

bominiez

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
Werid its not working for me yet everything else is... I got the call about'spoiler this is what its about' but then no way to get into it :/
really weird!!! like i missed the one before when i downloaded but this one working fine for me

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Country
Italy
I think I have a clear explanation to both of you and a good new as well. From what I can see, the only difference is that nitefury has a lot more k-stars than bominiez.

Bominiez can use SYS event while nitefury can't, both using the same MOD version, this means only one thing:

• SYS event is unavailable if you have more than X k-stars, just a simple guess

If SYS event is still available, please let me know and I'll work on providing a fix to play that event for everyone as well, as I can do the same thing I did with Kollektions (which initially didn't let you play if you had more than X k-stars while it does work fine now after my patch). If it'll work, I'll release it on next MOD update :)

nitefury

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Device
BlueStacks 4.150
Country
Australia
I think I have a clear explanation to both of you and a good new as well. From what I can see, the only difference is that nitefury has a lot more k-stars than bominiez.

Bominiez can use SYS event while nitefury can't, both using the same MOD version, this means only one thing:

If SYS event is still available, please let me know and I'll work on providing a fix to play that event for everyone as well, as I can do the same thing I did with Kollektions (which initially didn't let you play if you had more than X k-stars while it does work fine now after my patch). If it'll work, I'll release it on next MOD update :)
That makes sense! The event its on for a couple more days and if we are able to get a fix that would be great if not, understanable. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

NinaKaterina

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Poland

@Sbenny SYS events are always from thursday to sunday. In this week I can normally attend to SYS event. And to this "limit" I had over 30k cash and a little less k-stars and suddenly my progress of SYS event has gone, but when I spent almost all cash and k-stars and have about 5k both cash and k-stars, SYS event appeared again. So maybe this is the "limit"...

Last edited:

bominiez

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Brazil
@Sbenny SYS events are always from thursday to sunday. In this week I can normally attend to SYS event. And to this "limit" I had over 30k cash and a little less k-stars and suddenly my progress of SYS event has gone, but when I spent almost all cash and k-stars and have about 5k both cash and k-stars, SYS event appeared again. So maybe this is the "limit"...
i have now a bit more than 25k k-star and my SYS still work

deestasia

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
eBook Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Wahh @Sbenny you're a genius 😭😭 modding this must be really hard, but you did it anyway~

I started a new game and am currently at level 10. So far everything works great, except the show your style event. Maybe i just haven't unlocked it yet?

Anyways, this MOD is amazing, especially the unlimited energy 😆 Thank you for your hard work!!

NinaKaterina

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Country
Poland
Wahh @Sbenny you're a genius 😭😭 modding this must be really hard, but you did it anyway~

I started a new game and am currently at level 10. So far everything works great, except the show your style event. Maybe i just haven't unlocked it yet?

Anyways, this MOD is amazing, especially the unlimited energy 😆 Thank you for your hard work!!
SYS event will be available if you reach 16 lvl, so that's why you haven't reach this event yet

Last edited:

Khollatz4730

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Sony Xperia XA2 - Android 9
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for the MOD. I've been looking everywhere for a Kim Kardashian MOD and @Sbenny you don't disappoint. Thank again for your hard work.

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.