✅ Solved License works the day before. Now says I've used it more than twice.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrvn08

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've purchased the Days Bygone app with SB points. I installed one on my android phone, tried syncing it to my fb account but didn't work. So I deleted it. I downloaded an emulator instead and started using it. So in total I've used it twice.

I've been using it for the past few days and this morning I opened my emulator only to find it telling me that "You can't use more than 2 different devices. You can upgrade to Pro or Pro+ membership if you need to use more devices."

Is there any way I can see which devices this is installed on or cancel some so I can make room?

Edit: Currently, the app is only installed in one instance which is the Bluestacks Emulator. However I do remember installing said apk on a Nox Emulator before I switched due to the possibility of it being a malware. I've since deleted Nox. And then there's my Samsung phone which I tested it on which I have since deleted as well. So I'm guessing that makes it 3 devices? How do I disable the Nox and Samsung account since I don't even use those anymore.

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hey there @mrvn08 ,
When you installed the Apk on Nox and ran it, the Nox emulator became your 2nd device. now to solve this I'll request a license reset for your account so that you can use it on your mobile as well as single emulator.

mrvn08

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the quick response! Is there anything you need from me for this? How long do resets take?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the quick response! Is there anything you need from me for this? How long do resets take?
resets might take some time, they might not, depends.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
if all goes well then around 5 to 10 hours from now.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@mrvn08 your license has been reset

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user