manga or manhwa?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

nanachio

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i prefer manga because the drawings are gud and you can enjoy the story more because of the panels per pages, in my opinion the actions of the characters are fluid in ma head... the different art style is dam gud. currently reading to you the immortal, and promised neverland reading ln of solo leveling

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Both, I think.. there are good manhwa out there like the shield hero ( forgot the entire title), the gamers, and one of my favourite, daughter of the emperor..

I believe the classification only depends on which country releases it so if I am being biased.. manga 🤭

nanachio

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Both, I think.. there are good manhwa out there like the shield hero ( forgot the entire title), the gamers, and one of my favourite, daughter of the emperor..

I believe the classification only depends on which country releases it so if I am being biased.. manga 🤭
shield hero? If it's rising of the shield hero then it's not manhwa it's manga :) if..

Artelia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg I can't choose! But if I really have to, it would be manhwa. I mean, it's basically like a colored manga and there are some out there with really detailed art... though some are just meh.

choco96cake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think most manhwas delivers action scenes a little bit better than mangas.
I don't mind both of them tho, but if i had to pick i'd go for manga cause most of my fav titles r in manga form

Disbitchdfuq

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Manhwa, I started reading Suddenly became a princess one day and then i started reading others, i really love them plus they're really well drawn

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
If i compare them, i've read more manga by a huuuuge margin. However, i've also read some manhwa and i feel rather confident (and fabulous as always ♥) when i say that art style, quality and pacing depend exclusively on the authors and perhaps the editors.
In short, it's like music. Just because you like a certain genre doesn't mean you'll like all the artists that perform under that genre :D

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I prefer both but I slightly lean towards manga. So long as the story is decent and the drawings are good, I don't mind if its manga or manhwa

Walicia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well if a manhwa is solo levelling standard, then I definitely ain't complaining. It all depends on the artist and author. Both manga and manhwa can be equally good.

ainagi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Both. But I read manga most of the time so...yeah! I love manga better!(*^-^*)

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
I prefer manga, most of them have better story and writing.
I love Solo Leveling though, the art is on another level

Last edited: