💬 Review Merge Dragons

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,230 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gamingangel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Merge Dragons

It is a puzzle adventure game where you merge objects and try save the land from the goblins who have cursed it.

Review:
I found this game very enjoyable, the game play is very good. At times, the game may lag or freeze but most games come across small problems like that at some stage.the overall game appeal is quite good as the dragons have different jobs and different things they are good for. The baby dragons are adorable and very loveable. The idea of having two different parts to complete the game is really cool as you have a camp where you heal land and complete star quests. You merge eggs to get dragons as well as a lot of other chains and objects are available to merge and explore. There is always some thing to do you will never be bored. You can harvest objects, tidy up your camp which always ends up being messy no matter what you do. Or play the levels which they release quite regularly. They also have weekend events some in camp or some in a different level not related to the other levels in the game which is usually running for two days where you can collect special items or dragons that are usually only available by the in game money gems. These gems are usually hard to come by in the game but are obtained through levels out of camp or sometimes if you're lucky through star quests . You can also replay one chalice levels to try for them which is a good way to get them without having to put any money or much time into the game. You could buy them but most people don't. The chalices are used to play the levels which do grow back over time. the maximum you can have is 7 would be good if there was more but you don't want to be completely glued to your phone all the time. The overall aesthetic has definitely improved over the time I have played and I am glad I went and gave it a go.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this to other users. It is my absolute favorite game.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐