Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Murdering Squidward

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
12°clock Midnight at bikini bottom every fish in town are sleeping peaceful like nothing bad is too happened.

Squidward preparing his bed after the nice cozy and warm bath suddenly a loud noise like someone breakin on his front door and manage to get inside of his house
shock of the noise he gone quickly downstairs with a clarinet on his left hand nervous and scare he takes each step quietly like a ninja.

he reach downstairs glance of sorrounding he tried to find the light switch quickly unaware of what is waiting in him on the darkness he bravely walk towards the direction the light switch, but before he can even move something already move behind him a silhouette of a scary figure with a very sharp knife holding on its
left hand then, (Warning the next happened is too brutal to write).

morning comes and police called upon his house by strange caller the police found his body laying into floor cut thinly and put into a giant place with a dipping sauce and a chopsticks. the police already solve the case of Squid Sashimi Murder.

And they all died happily ever after on the japanese seafood restaurant.

SAYONARA.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Totally awesome. I got some laughs from it.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I must say: I had to laugh... but like what is going on? 😂😂
Also I thought this was going to be yaoi because he had a clarinet at his place 😂